Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

  • Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

pena1

MLB 2k17

181 posts in this topic

This gives everybody some idea of what could be done to create a cyberface using the 3D head model that Bostonnico used for Cory Gearrin.  The 1st one is Mike Clevinger of the Indians. The 2nd is Robert Gsellman of the Mets. And the 3rd is Taylor Motter of the Mariners. However I plan to use the base 3D model I chose initially to create these, and hopefully MLBtm or Bostonnico can add long hair to them.

mike clevinger.jpg

robert gsellman.jpg

taylor motter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2017 at 4:12 AM, pena1 said:

----TOTAL MOD MLB 2k17 ----

We are in this process of working on a Total mod for 2k17!!
There is a lot of work to be done but we are hoping to release around Opening Day!! (around April 2nd)

2k17 MOD will include:
2017 complete roster (at the very least 40 man will be set and hopefully more!)
2017 MiLB Affiliates updated (team names, colors, uniforms)
ALL uniforms updated
2k17 Overlays
HD Stadiums
New Cyberfaces
Updated Accessories Pack

I could always use some help doing legwork for the roster, please msg me directly if you are able to gather information or test the roster. This well help speed up the process!

Play 2k with the COMPLETE 2017 schedule in franchise mode without crashes!  

mlb2k12 2017-02-01 00-24-40-36.jpg

2k17 Overlays are done! 
mlb2k12 2017-01-31 20-31-14-06.jpg

Corey seager should be on the splash screen imo but Odor is my placeholder for now:

mlb2k12 2017-01-31 20-19-38-05.jpg

 

MLB 2k17 TEAM

@DaSteelerz
@raidersbball20
@Kccitystar
@scottybilly
@aceshigh
@MLB™
@Bostonnico

 

buen dia queria acotar que he seguido su trabajo pero aveces hay problemas con los jugadoras de ligas menores en mi caso a veces selecciono a Alec Asher de los Philladerfia Phillips y todas sus estadisticas se las dan a Aaron Nola me pueden ayudar o es un problema del juego

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HECTORVZLA said:

buen dia queria acotar que he seguido su trabajo pero aveces hay problemas con los jugadoras de ligas menores en mi caso a veces selecciono a Alec Asher de los Philladerfia Phillips y todas sus estadisticas se las dan a Aaron Nola me pueden ayudar o es un problema del juego

Sounds like a support issue. Please post this in a support forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, scottybilly said:

This gives everybody some idea of what could be done to create a cyberface using the 3D head model that Bostonnico used for Cory Gearrin.  The 1st one is Mike Clevinger of the Indians. The 2nd is Robert Gsellman of the Mets. And the 3rd is Taylor Motter of the Mariners. However I plan to use the base 3D model I chose initially to create these, and hopefully MLBtm or Bostonnico can add long hair to them.

mike clevinger.jpg

robert gsellman.jpg

taylor motter.jpg

@scottybilly of course, yes, I can work on some of them. I do the parker cyberface later and work on these new ones now that you think

Edited by Bostonnico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need to stop what you're doing already for me. I just keep adding to my list of cyberfaces that need long hair and/or beards. LOL - I have the textures done for over 30 players that have long hair and/or big beards, including the ones I sent you and MLBtm  already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2017 Diamondbacks portraits are live.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, scottybilly said:

No need to stop what you're doing already for me. I just keep adding to my list of cyberfaces that need long hair and/or beards. LOL - I have the textures done for over 30 players that have long hair and/or big beards, including the ones I sent you and MLBtm  already.

Ok I'll work on them little by little. This new mod has to be the best :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2017 Cubs portraits are live

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the pictures, I'm installing them as you make them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

donde puedo descargar los faces de gsellman y clevimger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no download for those players because they are a work in progress as well as several others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rangers portraits are live.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indian portraits are live.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for some reason I haven't been able to install any of your portrait packs. I've done everything correctly to install them as I have for years. the only difference is that now, for some reason I have to turn off my anti-virus software in order to use TIT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

for some reason I haven't been able to install any of your portrait packs. I've done everything correctly to install them as I have for years. the only difference is that now, for some reason I have to turn off my anti-virus software in order to use TIT.

When i upgraded to Windows 10 i had lots of false negatives and issues with TIT. To solve the issue i had to run as administrator and make sure an exemption was made with windows defender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, scottybilly said:

for some reason I haven't been able to install any of your portrait packs. I've done everything correctly to install them as I have for years. the only difference is that now, for some reason I have to turn off my anti-virus software in order to use TIT.

I had a similar problem.  They are in 2x form so I converted back to png files, then reran the TIT portrait file.  It converts them to 1x in the portrait folder.  Then I remove the 2x dds files from the portrait folder, zip it with 7zip.  Use the TIT to unzip it.   The name of the converter is "dds converter.com" Do a google search for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, tomk30816 said:

I had a similar problem.  They are in 2x form so I converted back to png files, then reran the TIT portrait file.  It converts them to 1x in the portrait folder.  Then I remove the 2x dds files from the portrait folder, zip it with 7zip.  Use the TIT to unzip it.   The name of the converter is "dds converter.com" Do a google search for it.

Wow.  It should just work.  I'm not sure what the issue is there.  But I will make it simple and release the portrait.iff when I'm finished up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Wow.  It should just work.  I'm not sure what the issue is there.  But I will make it simple and release the portrait.iff when I'm finished up.

It reduces each photo from 341kb to 86kb, with no effect on the quality of the photo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having the same problem, I guess I will wait for the portrait iff files because I am not geek gifted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

definitely waiting for the portrait.iff file. I think there's actually something wrong with my 7-zip program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, scottybilly said:

definitely waiting for the portrait.iff file. I think there's actually something wrong with my 7-zip program.

I would agree with you. Especially the tutorial very poorly captured by the camera. Otherwise, you're all gorgeous in your work. Keep it up ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So lots of logo changes/tweeks since the 2K15 mod.  I have gone through EVERY logo in the large, medium, and small iff and corrected them with regards to team changes, etc.  Orioles, Rockies, Pirates, Marlins, Tigers and Padres all use different primary logos now.  Blaze have become the Buies Creek Astros.  Manatees have become the Fire Frogs.  Rock Cats to the Yard Goats, Norfolk Tides have changes. High Desert Mavericks are now the Down East Ducks.  Single A Mets are now the Rumble Ponies. Jacksonville Suns are now the Jumbo Shrimp. Lynchburg changed their logos.  Louisville Bats have new logos. Memhis has new logos. New Orleans Zephyrs are now Baby Cakes. Chiefs have added some red to their logos.

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-37-39-89.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-38-24-59.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-39-36-12.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-39-49-92.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-40-04-27.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-40-47-44.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-41-00-91.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-41-08-69.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-41-23-93.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-46-01-86.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-47-05-91.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-48-17-39.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-03-19 15-48-41-61.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very Nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's no Bo Jackson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new minor league affiliate with a new stadium, and a former Heisman trophy winner trying to be a baseball player. Quite the PR move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks amazing and loving the lighting

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now