MLB 2K17 - Mod Preview

pena1

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, there. Guys, I guess I can make my own contribution to this project. Just have a look at my WIP Uniforms release. I know there are a lot uniforms to do and to review, so I can make a few myself. Although my final goal with my mod is posting some templates for the ones interested in adding those changes to their own uniforms.

We are still about a week away from initial release! I can't even begin to list all of the work that has been so far but we have made some major moves since we started this. Here is what you can expect in the initial release.

2017 complete roster (at the very least 40 man will be set and hopefully more!)
2017 MiLB Affiliates updated (team names, colors, uniforms)
Uniforms updated (they will be updated in packs)
2k17 Overlays
HD Stadiums with updated JUMBOTRONS!
A version of SUNTRUST
UPDATED english.iff (NO MORE 2k12 floating around) @raidersbball20 you are the man!
New Cyberfaces
HD Skies
Play 2k with the COMPLETE 2017 schedule in franchise mode without crashes!  
...and im sure im forgetting a ton of other stuff. 

If anyone wants to help setting the opening day rosters in the final file please msg me.

As I have spent most of my time on the rosters, an updated Global file with new accessories will have to come a bit later.

44 minutes ago, pena1 said:

We are still about a week away from initial release! I can't even begin to list all of the work that has been so far but we have made some major moves since we started this. Here is what you can expect in the initial release.

2017 complete roster (at the very least 40 man will be set and hopefully more!)
2017 MiLB Affiliates updated (team names, colors, uniforms)
Uniforms updated (they will be updated in packs)
2k17 Overlays
HD Stadiums with updated JUMBOTRONS!
A version of SUNTRUST
UPDATED english.iff (NO MORE 2k12 floating around) @raidersbball20 you are the man!
New Cyberfaces
HD Skies
Play 2k with the COMPLETE 2017 schedule in franchise mode without crashes!  
...and im sure im forgetting a ton of other stuff. 

If anyone wants to help setting the opening day rosters in the final file please msg me.

As I have spent most of my time on the rosters, an updated Global file with new accessories will have to come a bit later.

i message you if i can help on the roster,, but no answer.. i made a roster,  hope you can try this.

zzzEditedRoster2.ROS

1 hour ago, Mets52 said:

I need this in my life, I cannot wait for its release! Silly question about something I'm sure I'm the only one who cares about: Will Tebow be included in Mets minor leagues?  

Probably not, as he is in low A ball.

It looks great, but since you asked for feedback... I don't want to be picky or sound ungrateful but his hair is actually much longer than that, much like Syndergaard,DeGrom, and Gsellman, Tony Barnette, John Lamb, etc.  are, but I will be more than happy if you keep it that way.

42 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

It looks great, but since you asked for feedback... I don't want to be picky or sound ungrateful but his hair is actually much longer than that, much like Syndergaard,DeGrom, and Gsellman, Tony Barnette, John Lamb, etc.  are, but I will be more than happy if you keep it that way.

@scottybilly Thanks for your words, it is true the hair is much longer but although I make it longer in the front it will always look short, because the model so shows it by default in the game
What I can do is make it longer, on the back side there is not problems with the chest and neck. :lol:

Archived