Polo Grounds 1911-1922 version and 1990 version of Comiskey Park

8 hours ago, BallFour said:

Great! Can't wait to see your work on it! :D

Hahahaaha, like that will happen.

It is my experience that every time someone starts out saying "I think we need to make..." what they are really saying is this is what I want and I want someone to do it for me.

For the 1911-22 version of the Polo Grounds, I'll only create a daytime version of it and I'll make look it exactly the same as it looked at that point such as the dimensions, wall heights, and wooden bleachers while using pictures and Andrew Clem's baseball website for help. For the 1990 version of the Comiskey Park I'll make a couple of differences from the 1970s version like the cafe area that was on the ground level in left field, the scoreboard with the replay screen, and the inner fence in center field where the bullpens were.

• 1 year later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:26 PM, 20180730 said:

I think we need to make a 1911-1922 version of the Polo Grounds (before the 1923 remodeling that is) and a 1990 version of Comiskey Park.

Hey, did you ever make the 1990 Comiskey Park? I'd love that park for xbox MVP 2005.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Purk81 said:

Hey, did you ever make the 1990 Comiskey Park? I'd love that park for xbox MVP 2005.

Thanks

The last post in this thread was over 1-1/2 years ago.  Did you check the Downloads section?  If he made it and released it, the stadium would be there.

32 minutes ago, Jim825 said:

The last post in this thread was over 1-1/2 years ago.  Did you check the Downloads section?  If he made it and released it, the stadium would be there.

I did check the downloads and didn’t see it or any Comiskey Park mods for Xbox. The PC parks work and look great! Thought it would be a long shot but still worth asking. Thanks for your reply.

Damn, I remember this thread from early last year. I thought someone made a new one. 😀

1 hour ago, Purk81 said:

I did check the downloads and didn’t see it or any Comiskey Park mods for Xbox. The PC parks work and look great! Thought it would be a long shot but still worth asking. Thanks for your reply.

For future reference the Xbox downloads are an area that is hardly used. You won't find many (if at all) new mods there. Maybe a roster every so often but that is it. If it is not there that means you don't need to ask from now on. I would recommend you buying the PC version. Then you'll be able to have these parks and so much more.

1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

Damn, I remember this thread from early last year. I thought someone made a new one. 😀

For future reference the Xbox downloads are an area that is hardly used. You won't find many (if at all) new mods there. Maybe a roster every so often but that is it. If it is not there that means you don't need to ask from now on. I would recommend you buying the PC version. Then you'll be able to have these parks and so much more.

Right on... I appreciate your feedback. I do have the PC version, I just prefer playing on the Xbox.

Anyone know if it’s possible to convert the PC parks to Xbox? Or what program is used to create parks for Xbox? I’m new to this but would like to lean more.

Thanks! 

Archived