I need some updated portraits for 2017? anyone can help please

redsoxguy38

i am working on a 2017 season and trying to set it up and i am needing anyone to tell me where i can get updated portraits of players because i have had problems building portrait packs and would like some help please.. 

any help would be appreciated .. thanks

You would get them where we would all get them.... from the downloads section.  

If someone makes them, then they're available to all of us.

If someone doesn't make them, then you'll have to learn to make them and then maybe you can share them with the community.

3 hours ago, Gordo said:

You would get them where we would all get them.... from the downloads section.  

If someone makes them, then they're available to all of us.

If someone doesn't make them, then you'll have to learn to make them and then maybe you can share them with the community.

I admire you Gordo, no kidding around. Even though this guy has asked this question a few times now you still took time out to respond and help. Give him another month and he'll make another thread asking for the same thing because it is always easier for someone to do your work for you then try to do it yourself.

On 3/12/2017 at 4:19 PM, Yankee4Life said:

I admire you Gordo, no kidding around. Even though this guy has asked this question a few times now you still took time out to respond and help. Give him another month and he'll make another thread asking for the same thing because it is always easier for someone to do your work for you then try to do it yourself.

hey thanks for the mouth i am just asking and i know i did but no responses so i asked again but sorry for bothering people on this site aluthough i have almost a full 2017 roster set already with spring training invites that i was thinking of uploading.

3 hours ago, redsoxguy38 said:

hey thanks for the mouth i am just asking and i know i did but no responses so i asked again but sorry for bothering people on this site aluthough i have almost a full 2017 roster set already with spring training invites that i was thinking of uploading.

If you have almost a full roster set for this year then by all means upload it so the 2k12 players can check it out and use it. That is what this website is about.

Archived