Archiving Personal Messages

DylanBradbury

Nice to see you around here Dylan after a long time gone. I hope you are feeling better these days. I remember you said the last time you were gone that your memory was being affected. Hopefully that is cleared up now. Again, good to see you. Anyone that shares the same birthday as myself is ok in my book. :)

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Nice to see you around here Dylan after a long time gone. I hope you are feeling better these days. I remember you said the last time you were gone that your memory was being affected. Hopefully that is cleared up now. Again, good to see you. Anyone that shares the same birthday as myself is ok in my book. :)

Thanks for the welcome, Y4L! I wish I could say my memory is better, but alas it just gets worse after every seizure. I never know what day it is, never know the year, am always surprised to find out __________ had passed away. I have about one seizure a month and needless to say I'm not a fan.

Hope you're Bastille Day was brilliant.

As well, if anyone here would  remember it'd be you. Do you recall a way of archiving personal messages?
CpgJx0W.gif

5 minutes ago, DylanBradbury said:

Thanks for the welcome, Y4L! I wish I could say my memory is better, but alas it just gets worse after every seizure. I never know what day it is, never nnI have about one seizure a month and needless to say I'm not a fan.

Hope you're Bastille Day was brilliant.

As well, if anyone here would  remember it'd be you. Do you recall a way of archiving personal messages?

This is not good news especially for someone as young as you are. When you were gone all this time I had a feeling you were not doing so well because you were a daily visitor around here.

My birthday was fine and before long there will be another one.

I used to know how to do it but with all the site upgrades we have had around here I am not sure there is a way right now. I hope I'm wrong here. Before I responded to you in this post I checked out the PM area and could not find a thing.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived