Instant/permanent red pitch glitch?

swingofthings

With a lot of pitchers on new rosters, I encounter the bug where a pitch turns yellow after only one throw, red after a second, and then remains permanently red.  (Red as in the ball surrounding the pitch, suggesting a batter is sitting on it as if I've been overthrowing it).  I've been able to turn up a few really old results from searching, in which the only solution is to create a new copy of the player.  Is there really no better solution for this issue?  I find it hard to believe that everybody just does this without any discussion of it for 5 years, especially considering the high number of pitchers I have seen affected.  Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2017 at 3:59 AM, swingofthings said:

With a lot of pitchers on new rosters, I encounter the bug where a pitch turns yellow after only one throw, red after a second, and then remains permanently red.  (Red as in the ball surrounding the pitch, suggesting a batter is sitting on it as if I've been overthrowing it).  I've been able to turn up a few really old results from searching, in which the only solution is to create a new copy of the player.  Is there really no better solution for this issue?  I find it hard to believe that everybody just does this without any discussion of it for 5 years, especially considering the high number of pitchers I have seen affected.  Thanks.

I'm getting this exact same thing... and creating a new pitcher from a Free Agent isn't working at all... tried 2 times and both of them went all red by the 2nd inning.

I wish I could tell you, it's seriously HIT & MISS I guess... try using a FA Position Player and turn him into a pitcher with the roster editor?

Archived