question for all you modders

redsoxguy38

i have question for all u modders that i think u will know i just do not know and i have been extremely sick lately but i have lost my mlb2k11 cd but i have the backup on another computer and i am curious if there is a way to play it without the cds if so great if not ok then.. just curious

10 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Get yourself in more trouble. I saw your original post. You mailed him a crack. What are you going to do, cry for forgiveness again?

I know, im sorry i didn't mean anything bad. i just wanted to help. and  that's against the rules.i know now im really sorry. i jut google it and tell him.i didnt know it rules before

9 hours ago, Hanny said:

im really sorry i didnt know im say sorry i whish i can help him  sorry again i wont post anything from this site

You violated our rules twice in one week.  You can't keep saying "I didn't know" and expect to keep getting away with it.  :mad:

I have all mlb 2k games sorry to everybody sorry to all mvpmods  Administrator   Modder   Contributor   Member if you lost the cd just buy a new one. and im glad redsxguy finally find his Cd. and i just want to work on my 2k11 2017 cyberface and 2k12 1998 mod.sorry to everybody:(

16 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Are you going to get that 3rd strike?  Looks like you're a bad swing away.....

sorry to  Louisville. i just want to work on my 2k11 2017 cyberface and 2k12 1998 mod.sorry to mvp all  member everybody:(

What is that supposed to prove? SO WHAT if you own all the 2k baseball games. Big deal. That's got nothing to do with what you did. You mailed someone a crack and that is not allowed here. That has nothing to do with you owning the game.

Well I am probably wasting my time here. You seem to understand only what you want to and then pretend not to comprehend anything else.

Archived