Help with Cyberfaces

Pedr00

Hey guys, I know this isn't a thread for that, but since all the great people of this site visit this thread almost daily I figure I might have a better shot of getting an answer here. So, here we go. I have downloaded a cyberface, put it in the main folder, checked the face ID, ect... it's working when I'm editing a player, but when playing the game the face simply isn't the same. Anyone how what I did wrong and how to fix it?

what do you mean the face isn't the same?  It isn't the same cyberface when playing the game as it is in the player edit screen? If that is the case, its a recurring, random 2K glitch when the camera pans on a random infielder standing there with the create-a-player face instead of a cyberface, or it happens when a replay is shown.

3 hours ago, scottybilly said:

what do you mean the face isn't the same?  It isn't the same cyberface when playing the game as it is in the player edit screen? If that is the case, its a recurring, random 2K glitch when the camera pans on a random infielder standing there with the create-a-player face instead of a cyberface, or it happens when a replay is shown.

When in edit mode the face is alright, the same that I downloaded here, but in game it's a different cyberface (from Kyle Freeland).  Freeland face id is 8216, Hoffman's 8221

Sem título.png

f.png

I don't know what to tell you. Those face ID's are correct for both players. There is nothing wrong with any of the cyberface files posted by myself or others, because we check before we upload them. The edit screen pic is of Hoffman, and the action pic is Freeland. Try deleting, then re-downloading both, and make sure you assign correctly their face ID numbers in the roster editor. If the problem still exists, its a roster issue, or a 2K glitch that could relate to the one I mentioned.

• 4 months later...

Archived