Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately eye color can only be changed in the roster with the program REDitor but only under license. I hope that in the official roster all eyes of the players to be the original colors ... People who have been on the team for the MOD 2017 have license for REDitor program ...

I think if you give it a bit of opacity to the texture it is much better for the game as it gives it a more original look as the look of the game, in my opinion the texture very focused seems MVP baseball 2005 and I do not see it well Since it looks like a photo of a face of a player in real life, MLB2K12 will work different has MVP Baseball 2005 since they are different. MVP Baseball 2005 2D / MLB2K12 3D

00010AA0.png

zxc.png

Excuse me the English.

As it says @scottybilly, it is true it is very tedious to try to match the skin tone with the arms to make it look good inside the game, but here is where it requires a little magic with photoshop, to achieve something better in the skin tone. MLBtm what you say is correct usually the textures of the faces should be a little darker because inside the game changes the approach on the skin tone

Thanks guys on the advice. Here are a few I've rearranged. I wonder if someone can with rededit program to change the color of his eyes in the original color? As I see in most of the roster color of his eyes is blue.

593ed0e988bf5_screen-19_34_4712_06_2017.thumb.png.07d2c21a09d19d53d029d93de013b112.png

5 hours ago, Jed said:

So there is no one who could he do such eyes? It's stupid that I upload CF with blue eyes

@Jed Hello my friend, I have a way not very common to do this, a short time ago I tried it and it worked, I managed to change the color of the eyes in my roster. Do the following enter the game look for the option to create new player, there you must put all personal data of Aaron, then go to the appearance option and there you should assign the color of the eyes you want, then save the changes of the new Player and exit the game. Finally opens the roster editor looks for his new player (Aaron) and assigns him his portrait number and his face number saves the changes and that's it. Go back to the game and see your cyberface with the color of the eyes you wanted. regards

I thought eye color could be changed by using the purchased edition red mc program? So somebody with that program can change eye color for every player if needed. Many times after I make a cyberface, the game will arbitrarily change the eye color when I see the player in game.

8 hours ago, scottybilly said:

I thought eye color could be changed by using the purchased edition red mc program? So somebody with that program can change eye color for every player if needed. Many times after I make a cyberface, the game will arbitrarily change the eye color when I see the player in game.

Reditor @scottybilly does it. 

Archived