Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Jeferomer, Oscar Taveras looked a lot like Yoenis Cespedes ... RIP Oscar ... Cespedes CF is very complicated, this is just the beginning ... There are many more things to do with it, my friends ... ;););)

On 19.7.2017. at 9:02 PM, scottybilly said:

Perhaps creating all new eyes isn't necessary as long as you give default eyes the correct color.

You're right. Sometimes the eyes of the game are totally different than in the Blender program. How do you feel now?

2.thumb.png.615369eb0eadfb00f30087666b99ee8e.png

Love your work brother, continuing to do great things...I got tired of waiting on the complete mod, went and picked up the Show 17 for $20....I would love to post images and compare, but 17 implemented similar pitching and batting mechanics of 2k's game...and I'm loving it.

I was hoping this mod would be my fix but it never released. I hope you continue models leading to possibly a 2k18 mod...

Rizzo is a challenge for all cyberfacemakers. This is just the beginning. I think we must do it well for the future MOD 2017. I will be on vacation for a few days, but after a pause, I will continue to work. Greetings to all dear friends that this game keeps alive. Cheers ... :friends:

1.thumb.png.8900f49b45779c84025ae020b255d061.png2.thumb.png.cc1be18121accfe643f4e9d4616803b7.png

You're absolutely right ... Great observations ... I'm on vacation right now and I do not have a game on the lap top. But on Monday after my return home we will see how CF looks in the game ...Thanks Scoott....:good:

Archived