Stadiums

rb2525

That's a pretty generic question.  You need to provide some more information --

• What stadium(s)?
  • Did you follow the installation instructions?
  • Where did you install them?
  • Are you trying to use them in an Exhibition game?  in a Dynasty game?

12 minutes ago, rb2525 said:

Sorry....

1. Citi Field, Marlins Park

2. I've used tit to install (that worked the first time I tried)

3. Dynasty Mode

You can usually just extract the stadium files to the data\stadiums folder.  

Is this the Marlins park you downloaded?:

If so, then you can just extract the files from the .rar archive and copy them to the data\stadiums folder.

Or did you download this one?:

If you downloaded the CAS stadium, you can't simply copy the file to the data\stadiums folder.  You have to use the Create-A-Stadium option in the game and then assign it to a team.

It looks like the various Citi Field mods are all Shea Stadium replacements (i.e. the files are named sheaday.big and sheanite.big).  These should just be able to be installed into the data\stadiums folder once you extract them from the .rar or .zip file.

You said that you tried playing in Dynasty mode.  First, make sure that the stadiums were actually installed into the data\stadiums folder, and if so, try playing an exhibition game with them.  Note that the stadium select screens will still say Shea Stadium or Pro Player Stadium, since these mods change just the stadiums themselves and not the stadium select screens.

Is this the schedule you downloaded?:

If so, did you follow the instructions included with the mod (both on the description page and the Readme file in the .7z file)?

As far as the stadiums, backup the existing Pro Player stadium files, delete them from the stadiums folder and THEN try installing Marlins Park.

When you say that Citi Field installed, does it show up in the game?

Yes it showed up in the game.  I'll try what you said and check back.     Thanks for all your help 

Yes that's the schedule.  I did everything but the Astros thing, which I really don't understand.  I'm guessing that's not why it's working 

Archived