Working Roster for franchise mode by Headtrip47

tomk30816

Headtrip47 submitted a roster on April 20 in the 2K12 roster downloads section.  It has a fixed 2017 schedule that he corrected from an earlier submission.  It is an opening day roster for MLB.  You can start out with that or you can use the MLB2K12 Roster editor to update the rosters to the present.   I use espn MLB roster or MLB websites and their depth charts to update positions and pitching staffs.  I have tested and it will play past the June 8th date that many have complained that will not let them continue pass.  As always make sure you have a full 25 man roster at all times and 5 starting pitchers positions filled at all times.  This will ensure you don't get bounced out, if you do, chances are these are the two main reasons.  Make sure you save your season on a daily basis and keep a backup, for any errors that pop up.  If anyone else has anything to add, please do.  Hope this will get you going till, if and when, a new workable roster is released by one of the modders that was working on the total mod.  Personally, I hope headtrip 47 is still here and releases a new one, his seemed to play decently.

• 3 months later...

Archived