Roster Editor and variety

christygruber12

Although this is my first time here, I'd like to thank the people for putting this site together and creating mods to make the current baseball games even better.  I love MLB the show, but right now I don't have a playstation 3 or 4.  I'd offer to help but I am not sure of what help I could be.  I do not know how to mod nor what software is used for modding.

Currently, I am looking for a roster to edit my mlb 2k12 roster.  I particularity want to be able to change the ratings of players quickly.   I have some weird quirks that involve making all the players 25 or 99 just for fun.  Weird I know.  :)

Another thing I hope to see (assuming it's not available) is variety when creating players for My player etc.   The hairstyles and beards gets kind of old.

Thank you for your response.  I have done some looking around, but the one roster editor I found doesn't seem to work very well. 

By the way, I did download Wiggins roster editor and tried the global editor.  However, I do not understand the change by, minimum and maximum value.  When I tried to play with it I get an error stating "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.  If you click continue, the application will ignore the error and attempt to continue.  IF you click quit, the application will close immediately.  Access to the path 'backup-07-20-2017_20-12-20_Roster.Ros is denied.

I checked to make sure read only was unchecked and it wasn't.  So, I"m not sure what other reason it says denied.

Archived