Creating teams for use in leagues/playoffs

tinpanalley

I just want to know is if it's possible to create teams in-game, quickly design their uniforms, pick a city, a stadium (even generic), create players to fill the team's rosters and insert several of these created teams into a league.  Or is 2K like The Show in that respect where you can barely modify what's there? I'd do this in MVP but running it on Win10 means more investment than I have time for.
If it's doable but only using outside tools and modding the game, that's ok too, but I want to know if what I want to do is a feature of the game out of the box.

Thanks!

In case anyone's interested, I've gone and reinstalled the game (forgot about the date bug) and tried building a team. Not usable anywhere other than exhibition games. Don't see the point. So much for that.

I've tried reading several very detailed threads. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to use a tool to edit in-game teams, change the team names, the player names, and edit the uniforms? I don't care about anything else. Just wanna make six specific teams (non MLB) and use them in playoffs.

Archived