Throwback unis

Tribefan

Id be thrilled if someone could do the basic home uni's with red socks and trim like they really wear. Umachines released some killer templates and some awesome uni's, but nobody else seems to be putting out uni's this year. I even tried modding the socks myself, but then the sleeve patches got screwed up...I am totally lost. I would buy the Indians umachines home set with red trim and this classic!

Thanks for the sentiment, and for all of your mvp mods! I'm sure those that still play the classic appreciate your work!

Maybe we'll get an interested modder...PB or KC or UM, if he is still lurking about. 

4 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Is this accurate? Looks to be as though Lindor wears the stripes and everyone else is solid red?  I can make them either way.

mlb2k12 2017-08-16 11-41-09-01.jpg

mlb2k12 2017-08-16 11-43-24-16.jpg

AWESOME!  I worked on it very long before just posting here and giving up. MVP uni's are so simple to mod, comparatively speaking.

I owe you, man!

I think its the block letter C on them, at least I haven't seen them in Wahoo helmets at all, and I think Lindor usually wears stirrups with the stripes much like the pics Picklebrad posted in his recent Lindor cyberface mod.

Socks are all getting unique this year, like the cool Mets socks with the skyline like Reyes wears. Straight red is great...

Thanks, again!

BTW, here's those Mets socks...

untitled.png

2 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Ok. Im not 100% but i believe the stirrups can be added by editing the player in the game menu. 

Yes! These guys used red as well as blue accessories all the way back to at least to the Omar and Lofton days! First time that has been in a 2k baseball game, you da man, Raiders! That is perfect...and the stirrups can be applied from the in-game player editor. You interested in doing the blue jersey alt with these socks? And do you have a way I can chip in a little money for you, or should it go to the site?

THANKS!

untitled.png

25 minutes ago, ming said:

Yes! These guys used red as well as blue accessories all the way back to at least to the Omar and Lofton days! First time that has been in a 2k baseball game, you da man, Raiders! That is perfect...and the stirrups can be applied from the in-game player editor. You interested in doing the blue jersey alt with these socks? And do you have a way I can chip in a little money for you, or should it go to the site?

THANKS!

untitled.png

I'll see what I can do.  Donate to the site.

1 hour ago, Tribefan said:

I just installed all the throwback unis with ty's editor. Sweet!! Now I have like 12 or so uniforms to pick from. Thanks again Raider.

You're welcome.  I can actually edit the text too as you can see.  If only I had more time.  I could do quite a number on this stuff.

mlb2k12 2017-08-16 23-02-38-18.jpg

Archived