MVP Baseball 2018

BallFour

Since it seems like there's a decent bit of interest in a mod for MVP Baseball 2017, and since we're already in late August, I thought that we could get the ball rolling on MVP Baseball 2018, if there are any modders interested? I'm willing to be the point person on this if we can get things together. If there's not enough interest, the mod won't be made. If we can get a group together to work toward 2018, that'd be awesome. 

If you're interested in helping out, we've got 7 months to go until Opening Day 2018. Below is a "sign up sheet".

Rosters - Gordo/TheWolfof2K

Uniforms - BallFour (this is all me. I've already released the 2017 version of everything, so I'll be happy to update the changes for 2018)

Cyberfaces -

Stadiums (ad changes) -

Stadiums (full scale changes) -

Front End Display - BallFour (tentative. If someone wants to take over, feel free)

Logos/LOC Files -

Overlay -

Audio -

Schedule -

Portraits - TheWolfof2K

Music - SPDouglas616

Splash Logo - Jeferomer (Done)

Stadiums that need Ad Changes only

American League

Angel Stadium
Oakland Coliseum
Safeco Field
Globe Life Park
Guaranteed Rate Field
Progressive Field
Comerica Park
Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Fenway Park
Tropicana Field
Rogers Centre

National League

Chase Field
Coors Field
Dodger Stadium
PETCO Park
AT&T Park
Great American Ballpark
Miller Park
PNC Park
Busch Stadium
Citi Field
Citizens Bank Park

Stadiums that need Full Scale Changes

American League

Minute Maid Park - removal of Tal's Hill, adding greenery in center field
Kauffman Stadium - removal of left-center scoreboard, addition of left-center bleachers and left field Hall of Fame
Target Field - needs to exist, Progressive Field as a base?
Yankee Stadium - needs to exist, Yankee Stadium + Turner Field as a base?

National League

Wrigley Field - bullpens moved under bleachers, big screen scoreboards
SunTrust Park - needs to exist, Turner Field as a base with San Diego skyscraper background?
Marlins Park - needs to exist, Miller Park as a base?

BallFour I am for anything that promotes Mvp baseball and the best advice I can give you is to send kyleb a PM because he was the guy who headed up the Mvp 12 and 13 mods. Maybe he can give you some advice on how to go about doing this and he can provide some tips that he learned along the way.

I will most likely keep up with the MLB rosters but anything outside of that would just be way too much additional work. I dont think anyone else is interested in doing rosters at this point.  If you are wanting a complete MLB/MiLB roster you're welcome to use what I have as a base.  

Not sure what a step back means.  The thing is I'm not planning on touching MiLB rosters.  But if you would want to do that portion of it, one possible way to work concurrently is since you knew I'd be working on the MLB end, you could start to compile and set up teams for Single A as not many, if any, players would come up to the MLB level.  Those teams could be imported to a main roster (but each team has to be exported from MVPedit individually).  Eventually, though, one person would have to take over the roster and finish up AA and AAA, making sure there were no duplicates with the MLB squads.

I'd love to help out with this. Perhaps I could make up special day uniforms such as for mothers day and fathers day and the 4th of July uniforms.  I have made some of these for my game already. I could also help with the minor league rosters.

I am currently in the beginning stage of learning how to do stadiums. I created a new version of Olympic Stadium with updated ads and some new ads, seen in the exhibition games that took place in April. Once I get a better understanding of this, I will help out with this too. Stadiums take a lot of time though and is quite a steep learning curve.

0008.BMP

8 hours ago, zybot1234 said:

I'd love to help out with this. Perhaps I could make up special day uniforms such as for mothers day and fathers day and the 4th of July uniforms.  I have made some of these for my game already. I could also help with the minor league rosters.

Why don't you upload these uniforms so we can check them out?

On 8/23/2017 at 10:20 AM, Yankee4Life said:

Yeah, music. That's the easiest part.

Yes, I know. However, I'm in college now, so I'm not sure exactly how much time I would be able to have for actual modding (and I'm not exactly great at it at this point), so even if it is just the music, I'd like to help out on this mod in any way.

2 hours ago, SPDouglas616 said:

Yes, I know. However, I'm in college now, so I'm not sure exactly how much time I would be able to have for actual modding (and I'm not exactly great at it at this point), so even if it is just the music, I'd like to help out on this mod in any way.

Alright, sounds good. I'll put you down for that.

• 8 months later...
On 8/22/2017 at 5:36 AM, BallFour said:

Since it seems like there's a decent bit of interest in a mod for MVP Baseball 2017, and since we're already in late August, I thought that we could get the ball rolling on MVP Baseball 2018, if there are any modders interested? I'm willing to be the point person on this if we can get things together. If there's not enough interest, the mod won't be made. If we can get a group together to work toward 2018, that'd be awesome. 

If you're interested in helping out, we've got 7 months to go until Opening Day 2018. Below is a "sign up sheet".

Rosters - Gordo/TheWolfof2K

Uniforms - BallFour (this is all me. I've already released the 2017 version of everything, so I'll be happy to update the changes for 2018)

Cyberfaces -

Stadiums (ad changes) -

Stadiums (full scale changes) -

Front End Display - BallFour (tentative. If someone wants to take over, feel free)

Logos/LOC Files -

Overlay -

Audio -

Schedule -

Portraits - TheWolfof2K

Music - SPDouglas616

Splash Logo - Jeferomer (Done)

Archived