Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball

BallFour

So in addition to my projects with MVP Baseball 2005, I've just discovered a way to edit one of my other favorite baseball games of all time, Ken Griffey Jr. Major League Baseball. The game needs to be played on an SNES emulator, since the game was never developed for PC. Anywho, I'm working on a mod that will take the game from trade deadline 1993 to Opening Day 1996. I doubt the schedule or logos will be able to match (I can try, but I have a feeling that's going to be nearly impossible) but the rosters will at least be 96 accurate.

I *think* that this is permitted by rules since it's an emulated game for PC rather than an SNES console game that you can buy for $0.25 at a garage sale. But whatever the moderators think is right for this one.

Just now, BallFour said:

I still play it every once in a while. Now that I figured out how to mod it, I definitely want to create the 96 Yanks and just go with the whole MLB there. And I believe that the logos are all 96 accurate, if I compare things.

How are you doing this? And off subject for a second but do you remember a website called EMUX.com? They had roms there for everything.

2 minutes ago, BallFour said:

I'm doing this through an editor I found on a different message board. Completely through coincidence. I've never heard of EMUX though. And it looks like the only logos that differ from 94 to 96 are the Astros and the Orioles.

Pretty damn good! Best of luck with this side project you have going.

And I did some quick research on that EMUX website. They've been gone about seventeen years now. Not many people heard of them but it was in my opinion the number one website to go to for roms for any emulator.

Archived