Cyberfaces MLB 2KMOD by Hanny

Hanny

• 8 months later...
57 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

That Mike Mussina brings back memories of Moose in the Bronx. He was great.

thankyou sir it will release in 1998 mod in pack need cin and pit it will be done and also working on my roster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, all these cyberfaces are for players of the 1998 season. Nobody has created a total conversion mod for a specific historical season for mlb2k. It would be a monumental task to create accurate rosters, player ratings, uniforms, stadiums for this game. Luckily, there are many to choose from that were created for mvp baseball.

• 6 months later...
On 10/3/2018 at 10:17 AM, Hanny said:

thankyou i will release it when 1998 done

I wish you would put these efforts towards current players and current rookies, your details are insane and remarkable.

Like someone else stated, its not that no one likes your mods, we love your details.

It's just classic baseball isn't a lot of people's thing, nostalgia teams are no longer a big thing, it's why a lot of current sports games have stopped implementing them into games.

Idea was great and efforts were great!

Talent can be used on current players, your faces are amazing!

• 6 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 12:07 PM, Behindshadows said:

I wish you would put these efforts towards current players and current rookies, your details are insane and remarkable.

Like someone else stated, its not that no one likes your mods, we love your details.

It's just classic baseball isn't a lot of people's thing, nostalgia teams are no longer a big thing, it's why a lot of current sports games have stopped implementing them into games.

Idea was great and efforts were great!

Talent can be used on current players, your faces are amazing!

i already share my way to make cf other modders so it will be so many good cf dont worrry

I would say that nostalgia is one of the most important ways games like these survive. Remember, when MVP Baseball 2005 came out, the Astros were still in the National League and the All-Star Game winner still decided home field advantage. Interleague play wasn't a constant thing. These games thrive because the nostalgia factor of being able to work within the confines that EA/2K gave us. 

Archived