Protait faces..??

Vader

I have just recently had to re install MVP 2005 as it kept crashing on me..While the new install everything works good expect now when I go to the trade screen the protrait faces are blank....I have tried to reinstall it with TIT but I was thinking that maybe the files were not copied correctly...I have tried looking for the folder in order to transfer the files manually but i can`t seem to find it..

Does anyone know  where the files for the portraits go to once TIT is supposed to install them so I can check to see if the files are there..???

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Vader said:

Hi Jim825

I have that file portrait.big...But it is not a folder were does the .fsh files go to..??

It's not supposed to be a folder. It's a file. As Yankee4Life said, you install the .fsh files with TIT. It will install them into the portrait.big file. 

1 minute ago, Jim825 said:

It's not supposed to be a folder. It's a file. As Yankee4Life said, you install the .fsh files with TIT. It will install them into the portrait.big file. 

I've been paying attention to you all this time. :)

But yeah Vader, install that stuff with TiT and you will have a lot less headaches. And do the same thing when you are adding uniforms also.

Archived