2017 Post Season: Who do you want to win?

Yankee4Life

I did not have a chance to do this today so I'll do it now. Very easy, just your opinion. There's no right or wrong answer. I have three questions for you and to make it easy you can cut and paste the questions in your own response.

1. What American League team do you want to see lose most of all if your team does not make it?

2. What National League team do you want to see lose most of all if your team does not make it?

3. What team are you pulling for to win this year's World Series?

Ok, here are my answers.

1. What American League team do you want to see lose most of all if your team does not make it? The Boston Red Sox. Tell me you didn't see that coming. :D

2. What National League team do you want to see lose most of all if your team does not make it? The Washington Nationals

3. What team are you pulling for to win this year's World Series? The New York Yankees.

1. Boston, if the Yankees are eliminated I would like the 1st WS Championship for the Astros or a Cleveland win for the great job of Francona.

2. Cubs, I like this team but this year they haven't play as a champion team.

3. Yankees, this should be our new dinasty with so young and talented players.

1. I don't care. Never really followed the AL much.

2. Anyone but the Nationals. I'd hate to see the former Expos win the World Series in Washington.

3. Pulling for the Indians. I see a Cleveland/Los Angeles World Series this year.

I just want to say that although I am not a Yankee fan, and I DO want them to lose, I actually don't hate the team this year.

And hats off to the NY organization for having a non-beard clause. Their players look like pros and not like filthy bums. 

That being said, I'd put my dough on Cleveland for the WS.

17 hours ago, Schordese said:

I just want to say that although I am not a Yankee fan, and I DO want them to lose, I actually don't hate the team this year.

And hats off to the NY organization for having a non-beard clause. Their players look like pros and not like filthy bums. 

That being said, I'd put my dough on Cleveland for the WS.

Nothing wrong with a well trimmed beard. They look sweet. Now the one's that look like Charlie Blackman's,  I agree with you on.

1 hour ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Nothing wrong with a well trimmed beard. They look sweet. Now the one's that look like Charlie Blackman's,  I agree with you on.

Or what about that one on Archie Bradley? Guy looks like he's been living in the woods for twenty years.

A lot of Yankee haters around. I guess winning it all 27 times might have something to do with it. Anyway:

I don' really care who wins or loses, as long as the Yankees win. Still:

1 - Boston

2 - Dodgers

3 - Yankees

As for beards, I haven't completely shaved in over 10 years. I'm a great supporter of the virtues of a big scruffy beard. Sometimes when I have competitions coming, I stop trimming it completely and adopt the 'Homeless look'. It's a bit of a ruse, specially if I'm fighting someone who doesn't know me, and when they see me, the first thing they notice is the homeless beard. Better have them thinking about my beard than their game-plan.

Oh, and when I'm walking down the street with the homeless look, nobody tries to sell me insurance, credit cards or have me donate money for charities. Those people generally stay away.

23 minutes ago, Gordo said:

The Bosox are now starting to make me nervous.  Though I feel better with Verlander possibly getting another shot to pitch.  However, would love to save him for game 1 of the next round.

That's what the Astro's are thinking as well. They want Verlander to start game 1 of the ALCS, and not have to pitch a rubber game of the ALDS.

Archived