Problems with the game

DayanCas

Hi, for two days started to have problems with the game since I started using the last roster uploaded on the page. 
First I did not accumulate the statistics of the players and then as in game 6 (game franquisia mode with the Dodgers) when I was going to play the game I started to close 
the game to the point that left the screen in black and had you restart the PC. Uninstall the game and reinstalled from scratch and 
continued doing the same, remove the new roster and leave the original and although I let the first play and the second again passed.
Has anyone from the group happened to you? I appreciate your help in advance. Thank you

The game is mlb2k12, with the mod of 2017, portraits, stadiums, audio, etc and the last roster uploaded to the page. 
And started with that problem of not accumulating the statistics, each game is new as far as the individual statistics of each player, does not 
accumulate for the next game, example: Puig batting 1-3 are 333 of average ok? in the next game comes out in his statistic that hits 000, this happens 
with all the teams, I never had that happened in the game and I have it for more than 4 years, other than that it started to close the game to me when I entered to play the game that corrsponde in the calendar, 
I have done everything and nothing and it is not the hardware of my PC
1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

We need more info. You didn't specify which game and you posted in a generic forum so that doesn't help either. 

The game is mlb2k12, with the mod of 2017, portraits, stadiums, audio, etc and the last roster uploaded to the page. And started with that problem of not 
accumulating the statistics, each game is new as far as the individual statistics of each player, does not accumulate for the next game, example:
 Puig batting 1-3 are 333 of average ok? in the next game comes out in his statistic that hits 000, this happens with all the teams, I never had that happened in the game and I have it for more than 4 years, other than that it started to close the game to me when I entered to play the game that corrsponde in the calendar, 
I have done everything and nothing and it is not the hardware of my PC

Archived