New Menu Bug

denverbeach

Hi, I've been dealing with a stuttering issue at the game startup.  This is not like the traditional menu bug, with everything running smoothly until the date-related settings load; rather, the game can load and work normal but with INTENSE stuttering as SOON as the game starts. Like right when it shows the ESRB rating. Sometimes, I don't face these issues, but most of the time I do. I tried checking for any conflicting programs, turned off nvidia share, etc, but found nothing. I run my game at the highest settings and have no problems when the game doesn't start stuttering at startup. I have the steam version btw. Hoping someone here could help, thanks.

EDIT: Date changing has been tried multiple times with no effect. Done so both offline and online. Game has been launched offline and online. Something is off. This is not related to the common date bug. Also, if it was, then that must mean I have an old game version, which would be impossible since I have the steam version (Dont ask about uninstalling, I've done it to no avail).

What specs does your pc have? I'm just gonna throw this out there but my game did the same when I switched to my new laptop with Nvidia and Intel graphics, so I had to open the Nvidia control panel and found out that the game wasn't automatically recognised by the Nvidia GPU, so it was playing on the Intel card. I changed it manually and forced it to play with the Nvidia and issue was solved. Not sure it may be the same issue but you might wanna give it a try... (I don't own the Steam version btw, but I have the hard copy bought at Walmart lol Idk if it could have something to do with the whole thing!)

Archived