Old time baseball PC mods

joeljoel1947

This is a shot in the dark but does anyone here have the infamous Nick Keren mods for Old time baseball on the PC? Based on my research he did an update that had all the teams from 1982-1997 roughly. He used to sell the mod and had his own website but it's all vanished now.

Willing to pay for it, if anyone still has these old files.

Thanks!

I had no idea what this game is and looked it up briefly on YouTube.  Yikes..... it really seems dated!  I mean it looks like something ported over from the original NES.

If you're looking for classic mods, why not simply use what's here and place on top of multiple installs of MVP?

Thanks. Yes I have MVP 2005 too and later today will attempt to get the classic old-time mods to work over top of it. Once I get that going I'll probably not care about Oldtime Baseball anymore but I've owned it since it came out decades ago and loved it. Been sitting in a closet for a decade and got it working again yesterday in DosBox.

Just want to snag the Keren utilities for it if somebody had them for nostalgia sakes before they become even more unobtainum then they apparently already are!

Once you play the classic mods here, the experience is so immersive you won't want Old Time anymore other than for nostalgia. They do an incredible job of recreating different eras. But I do still like playing Old Time or even just browsing it like an encyclopedia. 
I don't know where you'd get the utilities. I'd love a copy as well.

21 hours ago, tinpanalley said:

Once you play the classic mods here, the experience is so immersive you won't want Old Time anymore other than for nostalgia. They do an incredible job of recreating different eras. Being a massive fan of popular music from 1900-1950, my nit-picky side gets a bit bugged by the soundtracks being a bit period-inaccurate but the beauty is you can actually go in and change those things if you want. :) But I do still like playing Old Time or even just browsing it like an encyclopedia. 
I don't know where you'd get the utilities. I'd love a copy as well.

Which Total Classics mods do you feel have period inaccurate soundtracks?  The music in the mods that dennisjames and I worked on are pretty accurate. We look online for lists of the top songs for the year we are modding (Billboard charts, etc.) and select songs from those years to include in the mods. 

1 hour ago, Jim825 said:

Which Total Classics mods do you feel have period inaccurate soundtracks?  The music in the mods that dennisjames and I worked on are pretty accurate. We look online for lists of the top songs for the year we are modding (Billboard charts, etc.) and select songs from those years to include in the mods. 

That's the $64,000 question isn't it? I don't know what was wrong (if anything) with the music choices you guys made but that's how I saw it.

You guys did a great job on those multiple mods you made. Ignore any criticisms directed at those mods and any classic mod that we have here.

Archived