Advice

blindguy

I have just finished converting the 2018 schedule to excel so i can import to a roster. I would like to take a stab at making a roster so i have gone through the forums and have run not run across any tool except for the roster editor, i also have the reditor II with guru license ,is there any other programs i might need

4 hours ago, blindguy said:

I have just finished converting the 2018 schedule to excel so i can import to a roster. I would like to take a stab at making a roster so i have gone through the forums and have run not run across any tool except for the roster editor, i also have the reditor II with guru license ,is there any other programs i might need

bro with the REDitor license is enough and the roster edit

I messed around with an older ros. file on here using ty's roster editor. Crashes to desktop. Hope you have better luck. As far as your schedule. Does it crash? What date did you use to start your season. I'm going to try and see if I can get that to work. Thanks.....

3 hours ago, blindguy said:

I have the regular season starting on march 29 just like the real schedule and the nice thing is with it being 7 years since the game came out the day and the date match. I will upload my excel file on here next week once I'm sure it works

From now I thank you very much for all your time and effort that you have put in doing this work in Excel, and I think it's a good idea to put it on the download site. maybe some modder interested in collaborating can import the file into the new roster :good:

Archived