Total Frontend 2K18

raidersbball20

i have tried a couple time to put together a roster  based on training camp 40 man but it keeps crashing , however i did some reading here and i think i need to start with the original roster and then go from there. i hope i can get something to work by next week, being laid off sucks but this gives me something to keep me busy and out of the pub(:p

1 hour ago, blindguy said:

i have tried a couple time to put together a roster  based on training camp 40 man but it keeps crashing , however i did some reading here and i think i need to start with the original roster and then go from there. i hope i can get something to work by next week, being laid off sucks but this gives me something to keep me busy and out of the pub(:p

FYI Michael Morse needs to be on a MLB roster to go without crashes.

3 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Do you know if it's just the slot or can you change all of the attributes for that slot and it won't crash? I haven't tinkered with a roster in a long time. :)

I just simmed dsampos roster with 2018 schedule , it went through to the end of the season no crashes so i checked on Michael Morse and he was in triple a Fressno. Maybe he just cant be in free agent. By the way good roster dsampos

From BSU FAN:

IMPORTANT NOTE:  I have discovered an issue with Michael Morse which can cause a franchise to crash if you don't have him up on a MLB squad when starting the regular season of a franchise. If he is in FA or the minors when the regular season starts in franchise mode your game will crash after the world series is over. This happens with all rosters on MLB2K12 including the default 2K rosters. That is why this roster has Michael Morse up on the MLB squad(even though he is currently on the 15 day DL in real life) and the Marlins have 26 men on their MLB squad. Once the regular season starts you can send Morse without any issues.

yes simmed perfect to the end of the world series and then had to use the roaster editor to find this clown and put him on a MLB team then it would go on . One thing i did notice is that you can't even edit the length of his contract so you could sim to 2018 , it stops simming at 2015

but the schedule works now on to the roaster with the Great Michael Morse in it.

I only play one season at a time so no big deal for me

yes simmed perfect to the end of the world series and then had to use the roaster editor to find this clown and put him on a MLB team then it would go on . One thing i did notice is that you can't even edit the length of his contract so you could sim to 2018 , it stops simming at 2015

but the schedule works now on to the roaster with the Great Michael Morse in it.

I only play one season at a time so no big deal for me

Awesome. Can you please PM me the roster with the schedule? I'm gonna try to clean some stuff up.

Attach26848_20180223_002247.gif

On 2/21/2018 at 1:45 PM, raidersbball20 said:

I started working on changing the 2K logos, team logos etc.  If someone comes out with a good new roster I'll change up the team names and correct the managers.

mlb2k12 2018-02-21 12-38-39-49.jpg

I've got a roster that I personally edited and is current with all the players who are FA's in the pool,  all NRI  (non roster invitees) and all the transactions current to today's date. There are some rookies that aren't listed, for obvious reasons ( they aren't in the game). The only thing I didn't and can't do is change the portraits of the players being on their old teams. You're welcome to explore it, if you like.

Just now, LouisvilleLipp said:

I've got a roster that I personally edited and is current with all the players who are FA's in the pool,  all NRI  (non roster invitees) and all the transactions current to today's date. There are some rookies that aren't listed, for obvious reasons ( they aren't in the game). The only thing I didn't and can't do is change the portraits of the players being on their old teams. You're welcome to explore it, if you like.

i added the 2018 schedule with dsampo roster and did some editing by putting Houston in the ALW and updated the Mets and BlueJays triple A teams, your roster seems to be farther advanced if you have the reditor you can get the spring 162 schedule and the actual schedule from this file into your roster

2018sched.ROS

44 minutes ago, picklebrad said:

@raidersbball20 I can send you my roster that has updated accessories, equipment, batting stances etc so you can implement it all into the 2k18 roster. Not everything is 100% but it's the most accurate I've seen so far. Let me know if you're interested.

Go ahead and send it over man. I'm no BSU FAN with rosters but I'll see what I can come up with. @blindguy maybe this is something you are interested in and can contribute?

Archived