Posted 09 July 2005 - 02:07 AM
My Name is Louis Russo btw
I think emeyekayiee did this but he is no longer active on the forum
Thanks in Advance
Posted 09 July 2005 - 02:30 AM
give me your players audio id and ill see what i can whipup for you
Posted 09 July 2005 - 02:51 AM
Posted 09 July 2005 - 04:01 AM
1. find a player that has your first name, and a player that has your last name, or players that have names that sound similar. then find their audioIDs. easiest way is to use Tony3â€™s player ID list.
2. use BigGUI, gfxpak, or EAgraph and open: dataaudiocdspch_pbppnamedat.big
3. extract these files for the players you selected and put them in a folder
xxxxa.dat (krukow last name)
xxxxc.dat (kuiper full name)
xxxxd.dat (kuiper last name)
4. follow these steps to put sx.exe in that same folder with your dat files.
1. Download Creation Centre 2005 for FIFA 2005:
2. Install it. Hopefully it will install without FIFA 2005. If it won't install without the .NET Framework, you will have to download that from windows update. You don't need to run Creation Centre.. you just need to get it installed.
3. Go to it's installation folder (default: C:Program FilesCreationCentre 2005), you will find a program called sx.exe.
4. Copy the sx.exe into a new folder.
5. run cmd or create a batch file with:
"sx -wave -.wav xxxxa.dat xxxxc.dat xxxxd.dat"
this should create wave files for all your dat files
6. use a wave file editor to cut and paste your name together. make a full and last name for kuiper (xxxxb.wav xxxxd.wav) , and a last name for krukow (xxxxa.wav). give these files your own audioID number, one that is not taken.
7. run cmd or create a batch file with:
"sx -sndstream -.dat xxxxa.wav xxxxc.wav xxxxd.wav"
this should create your three .dat files.
8. use BigGUI, gfxpak, or EAgraph and open: dataaudiospch_pbppnamehdr.big
9. extract any players xxxxa.hdr, xxxxc.hdr, and xxxxd.hdr files and rename them with your audioID number.
10. open one of your hdr files with any hex editor. use a hex-dec converter like this one to convert your 4 digit decimal audioID number to hexidecimal.
11. invert the first two with the last two characters.
[example: 8000 equals 1F40. invert to 401F]
then stick those 4 characters in to the second grouping in your hdr file and save. do the same for all 3 hdr files.
12. use BigGUI, gfxpak, or EAgraph to import the 3 dat files back to
12. use BigGUI, gfxpak, or EAgraph to import the hdr files back to
13. make sure you change your players audioID number to the one you selected using MVPedit.
you will probably get stuck somewhere, just let me know if you have any questions.
Posted 09 July 2005 - 04:19 AM
pink panties :wtg:
Posted 28 September 2005 - 12:23 PM
Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:04 PM
I am using MVP07.
I forgot to include this is for a dynasty in progress.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users