MVP in widescreen!

Go Tribe

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this really stinks, only way i will get back into MVP is if i can get it in widescreen for my laptop, and it sounds like there is no true fix. Looks like i won't be playing baseball sims anymore

You won't be playing baseball sims because you can't get them in widescreen???

I can think of a number of reasons to abandon baseball sims (user walks, fatigue issues, poor AI, etc..), but no widescreen?

Damn...if anybody has gotten it to work, but the image is not squashed/stretched, please post what resolution you are running it and what monitor you have.

About the FOV(field of view) in the datafile, the fov's are for cameras and they don't change the aspect ratio.

You won't be playing baseball sims because you can't get them in widescreen???

I can think of a number of reasons to abandon baseball sims (user walks, fatigue issues, poor AI, etc..), but no widescreen?

Have you ever seen a game on a widescreen monitor at 1024X768 resolution? It looks horrid, the players look semi-retarded, everything is stretched, its no fun trust me.

You want to know something funny? I changed the 1280x1024 resolution to 1280x768 with a hex editor. It was stretched..BUT, all of a sudden, THERE IS NO MORE STUDDER WHEN THROWING TO 1ST BASE!! I can't believe it. I'm going to stick with it unless the studder comes back.

1449x900 = A0 05 00 00 84 03

GoChiefs, your probablyly right. The only thing is I've had the game play smoothly at that resolution(1028x1024) when I freshly installed some video card drivers once, but after that(changed video card settings, played other games) the studder came back. Plus I use 6xAA and 16xAF when I play mvp. I'll take stretched image over studder any day.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived