Wrigley Field update 2006

ChicagoCubs720

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your comments guys. Can someone do something for me, can you look towards the right field corner and make sure the RF foul pole is there. I think I might have forgotten to include it.

yes, you forgot to include the RF foul pole, but you made a fantastic work.

It looks like part 13 is indeed the shadow.

Thanks Big O but I also have some questions about the shadow. Once I move it, will fans and seating once appearing under the shadow now be bathed in sunlight, or is there some other lighting setting I have to change. And all I have to do is move the verts back to make the shadow smaller? Can I just completely hide this portion of the shadow? I guess I'll have to just test this out.

I just thought of something else, will the shadow.dat file help in any way, I noticed it looks editable and maybe I have to play around with some of those numbers.

Thanks Big O but I also have some questions about the shadow. Once I move it, will fans and seating once appearing under the shadow now be bathed in sunlight, or is there some other lighting setting I have to change. And all I have to do is move the verts back to make the shadow smaller? Can I just completely hide this portion of the shadow? I guess I'll have to just test this out.

I just thought of something else, will the shadow.dat file help in any way, I noticed it looks editable and maybe I have to play around with some of those numbers.

The crowd will appear lighter, but to fully edit the crowd's lightness or darkness you will have to change the color of the verts in the Vertex Properties box for the parts of the crowd in the crowd.o file. The best way to do this is find the part of the crowd you want to have the same lightness/darkness as then select a vertex and copy that color from the Color field and select all the verts for the part of the crowd you want to change and paste into the Color field. I'm not really sure what the shadow.dat file does.

Archived