Photo

MVP2005 Editor (a new tool by tywiggins)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
475 replies to this topic

#441 kgbaseball

kgbaseball

Hall of Famer

• Modders
  • 7,970 posts
  • Interests:Sports (baseball!)

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:00 PM

Making sure you capitalize names?

#442 jwheels

jwheels

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

I downloaded this jsut in January on my old computer from page 1, however now it just goes to the MVP MODs homepage. Anyone know what happened to it? I had even gave $5.00 for it last time. Thanks

#443 Maestro23

Maestro23

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:12 PM

I downloaded this jsut in January on my old computer from page 1, however now it just goes to the MVP MODs homepage. Anyone know what happened to it? I had even gave $5.00 for it last time. Thanks

That program, along with Ty's other programs can now be found over at eamods.com, in their Downloads section.

#444 jwheels

jwheels

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

That program, along with Ty's other programs can now be found over at eamods.com, in their Downloads section.

Thanks Maestro, unfortunately it is corrupt or something because it can't be opened once downloaded from EAMODS. Which by the way, I really appreciate the quality of the downloads here at MVP, they always download and open with no problem.

#445 Maestro23

Maestro23

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

Thanks Maestro, unfortunately it is corrupt or something because it can't be opened once downloaded from EAMODS. Which by the way, I really appreciate the quality of the downloads here at MVP, they always download and open with no problem.

What browser are you downloading with? Try using a different browser.

#446 jwheels

jwheels

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:43 PM

What browser are you downloading with? Try using a different browser.

Internet explorer, any suggestions?

#447 Maestro23

Maestro23

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

Internet explorer, any suggestions?

I have no problems downloading with Firefox over there.

#448 jwheels

jwheels

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:23 PM

I have no problems downloading with Firefox over there.

Maestro, great call! Used Firefox and was able to download from EAMods with no issues. Thanks again!

#449 Maestro23

Maestro23

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:57 PM

Maestro, great call! Used Firefox and was able to download from EAMods with no issues. Thanks again!

No prob man. :hi:

#450 eddieel7

eddieel7

Rookie

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Baseball

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:44 PM

I have a problem with the MVP 2005 Editor Version 0.26. I can use the team changer and projector and there is no

problem, but I can not edit players. I fill the last name box but nothing appears. (Of course, with the game running in

Dynasty/Owner Mode)

#451 Skizz1979

Skizz1979

Rookie

• Contributors
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:58 AM

I have a problem with the MVP 2005 Editor Version 0.26. I can use the team changer and projector and there is no

problem, but I can not edit players. I fill the last name box but nothing appears. (Of course, with the game running in

Dynasty/Owner Mode)

I found with it doing that, at that time ya can adjust the attributes the old way. Just be sure to save beforehand just incase.

#452 sniperhf

sniperhf

Rookie

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:45 AM

EDIT : nevermind

Edited by sniperhf, 05 June 2010 - 02:51 AM.

#453 miles44

miles44

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:08 AM

Great program....just wish it stated what current team the player is on

#454 erf305

erf305

Rookie

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

Any progress on the "address not found", I too am running on windows 7 64bit, I'm also having problems with the Schedule Updater, not sure if there related.

#455 marinerschas2

marinerschas2

Rookie

• Contributors
  • 397 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:06 PM

I've been trying to get mvp editor to work on my win 7 64 bit home premium pc for quite some time now. I've read a bunch of threads from here and mlbmods and tried a ton of solutions but i'm getting the "address not found" in the corner still. I have no access to a computer with xp, or i would just go back and use that.
I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling in different directories (program files, program files x86). I've tried it with stock 05, 08, and a "custom 07imod that i have from my computer back at home. I've tried many compatibility mode options and admin options in a bunch of combinations. I also have made sure the .exe is titled correctly. It works fine on my XP box back at home, but i'm not going to be back there for quite some time.
I even tried in virtual pc and dosbox with no luck.

I would love to know if there is anything else I can try to get this to work. None of the command based ty's assorted tools work either, MVP edit does work though.

I would love to know if there is anything else i can try. Please let me know.

#456 grappa12

grappa12

Rookie

• Contributors +
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

I just got MVP Baseball 2005 for pc and I am looking everywhere for tywiggins MVP2005 Editor and cannot find it. Is there anyway to still get this program? I am trying to create a 1987 mod. Thank you.

#457 SESbb30

SESbb30

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,075 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

i think you are looking for MVPedit.

#458 lxxljohnlxxl

lxxljohnlxxl

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

I found with it doing that, at that time ya can adjust the attributes the old way. Just be sure to save beforehand just incase.

Sorry brother, but I do not speak English I use a translator to write. Can you tell me your problem as solved? Because I did not understand what he said, I'd like to explain how I solve that problem, I also I have it, I can not edit the players. Thank you.

#459 Yankee4Life

Yankee4Life

Legend

• Administrators
  • 21,106 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

Sorry brother, but I do not speak English I use a translator to write. Can you tell me your problem as solved? Because I did not understand what he said, I'd like to explain how I solve that problem, I also I have it, I can not edit the players. Thank you.

You are quoting a post from three years ago.

#460 lxxljohnlxxl

lxxljohnlxxl

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

You are quoting a post from three years ago.

Despite the year the problem is the same and therefore not removed me hope that I resolved, I only ask two things.

1 - I can not download the tool "MVP 2005 editor" the download link says "error", if I can have a link that works to download this tool will agradezco.Tengo them a "2005 MVP publisher" to download a forum Japanese / Chinese and do not know if this works, so I turn to pass me a download link.

2 - I need to know how to edit the players full name field and nothing happens, I can not edit the players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users