Frost's cyberface previews

JP_Frost

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kg, your pictures are not showing up. Dunno what it is, but some other pics aren't showing up either on this site. Help me? :(

Yeah, I need to fix his eyes and his nostrils.

if his pics aren't showing up, just right click where the x is and select properties. copy the address and paste it into a new window and it should take you right to the link.

Well, Wilson looks like a lumberjack. That should give you a good enough picture of what he looks like.

product-thumbnail.jpg

haha, yeah I noticed that. Seems to be a trend this year (along with long hair), which means I'll need to work on my Oedit skills.

Thanks Homer, but the red x isn't showing up either. It's just blank. I checked my browser properties, but that's not the problem since most pics do show up. I've just noticed it with Kg's posts as well as the Field changer mod thread, which shows the first couple of pictures but none of the updates. Strange.

Victor Martinez (2007 version):

vmartgm0.jpg

Need to fix the eyebrows and maybe his left nostril (right side for us). These Indians pictures are so dark, take a while to get the colors right. Thank god just the Indians had the crappy photographer :(

• 2 weeks later...

Jonathan Broxton:

jonathanbroxtonuy5.jpg

He looks a bit like Clemens and once again one of the eyes is giving me a hard time. Other than that, I think he looks good.

Ubaldo Jimenez (Rockies pitching prospect):

ubaldojimenezbd0.jpg

This guy has a difficult headshape. I used Alou as a base, but had to get all types of different parts from other players. Not perfect, but good enough.

Jimenez is one of the bright spots in the Coloroda organization. He throws gas, has a good changeup and his breaking stuff is also coming along. BA has him projected as a closer a couple of years down the line, because Jimenez could be an injury risk. The Rockies will let him start untill a move to the pen is the only option.

Hope you guys like them

• 2 weeks later...

Scott Kazmir:

scottkazmirxx2.jpg

Tony Sipp:

tonysippvs6.jpg

New headshape and new texture using his 07 pressbox. I really like this one -- way better than my first attempt. He's a bit dark, but these Indians pressboxes are ***** to work with

I'll release some of my faces in the next couple of days.

Hope you like them

Archived