New, Easier way to make a walk-up music file

hyman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Piece. Of. Crap. I should never have gotten my hopes up like that.

Everything worked until I played my game. It froze my game at the start of the bottom of the 1st.

Second try: I then made sure I was only using non modded crowd4a.ast and .abk files, and it still froze my game when the second batter at the top of the 1st came up to the plate.

Nothing like hearing:

"One down one down one down One down one down one down One down one down one down" over, and over, and over again. FROZEN!

Screw it. I'm done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay got it all done. I have my 86 songs in the game and under the right genres. But....

I'm finding it loud and also the clips are shorter esp. when a homerun is hit, the music stops after a couple of seconds, unlike how it was before I did this. Is there a way to go and extend the length of the clips to the same lengths they were before using the method at the start of this thread?

Hope my question makes sense.

I know I could just go back and use the command

sx -sndstream *.mp3 -sa300 -crop1,335000 -fadeout1000 -=*.asf and change the -sa300 to -sa100 and also the crop number but to do it individually for 86 songs would take quite a while. So I was wondering if there is a quicker way.

Yes, each genre has its own range:

00001 to 00010 - Country

00011 to 00030 - Dance

00031 to 00045 - HipHop

00046 to 00055 - Pop

00056 to 00064 - Rock

00065 to 00073 - Heavy Rock

00074 to 00086 - Latin

I know certain numbers are for homeruns. I know 53 and anyone know the rest?

• 5 months later...

I dont think this stuff works in vista folks. I tried Multiren in XP and it worked and I tried the Nhl07_Ast_pack_11 in X and it worked fine without any errors whereas it wouldnt work in vista. And now after successfully modifying the files in XP and then transferring them back to my vista computer, the game crashes upon the home team batting. What a waste of time. Anyone one else got the same issue?

In vista i rightclicked on mvp.exe and ran as administrator and seemed to work this time....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The parameters in my batch file will extract the first 8 seconds of the mp3 and fades out the last second at the end, so you do not have to edit the mp3. You can add the -reverb parameter to the batch file to add echo.

From sx help:

-reverb<preset,level>

Apply given reverb type to sample.

"preset" - Specify reverb preset. Allowable range is 0 .. 0.

"level" - Specify reverb level. Allowable range is 0 .. 127.

So if I wanted to add a reverb level of 80 to my songs, would the text in my batch file look like this?

sx -sndstream *.mp3 -sa300 -crop1,335000 -fadeout1000 -=*.asf

-reverb<0,80>

• 1 year later...

I know certain numbers are for homeruns. I know 53 and anyone know the rest?

BUMP!

Has this ever been established, how many/which of the files are for home runs? And so, I assume, could be made longer because they won't be played as walk-up, only when a bomb is hit? (not really sure)

Anyway all this information would help me a ton, I haven't figured it out yet.

• 1 year later...

Archived