Total Classics 7 Released!

fuzzone

The Seventh, yes i said Seventh Installment of the most realistic classic baseball mod ever created for anything anywhere. 120 Accurate Teams, over 240 Classic Uniforms, Classic Stadiums, Logos, countless cyberfaces, player audio -- etc.

Thanks to AlexTony, Jim825, Stecropper, Thome25 and everyone else who made this what it is

You can find it in the Downloads Section Here(it's pending) or at the Total Classics Forum(now)

http://forums.total-classics.com/viewthrea...&page=1#pid1728

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will phase 8 be released?

:)

With mods like this (and TC7 was a good example), it's hard to give exact time frames, but I'm pretty sure (and the rest of the Total Classics team will agree) that phase 8 will be released sometime before phase 9. :razz:

It is not working for me for some reason-after downloading the file-I try to extract it-get a winrar diagnostic error or something. I have downloaded all the other tc files and single season mods without problems. I'm confused.

It is not working for me for some reason-after downloading the file-I try to extract it-get a winrar diagnostic error or something. I have downloaded all the other tc files and single season mods without problems. I'm confused.

I just tried downloading and extracting again and it works fine for me. What version of WinRAR are you using? I'm currently running v3.62.

works fine for me too.

two things too:

1. during the install i got the gfpack error. though everything seems to be fine from what i can tell.

2. just comparing the cyberface list, and still noticed that some faces are still set to generics. and when i assign them the face number assigned, the face isn't present in the models.big. i.e. dean palmer.

Hey guys...very nice! Couple of questions.... 1) did you guys ever address the pitchers' contact & power ratings? 2) did you do comparative looks/adjustments within given teams so that better players have better contact ratings than less successful players? 3) wtheck did all the audio voices?

Can't wait to take this for a test run.

Hey guys...very nice! Couple of questions.... 1) did you guys ever address the pitchers' contact & power ratings? 2) did you do comparative looks/adjustments within given teams so that better players have better contact ratings than less successful players? 3) wtheck did all the audio voices?

Can't wait to take this for a test run.

1. Yes, the contact and power ratings for every pitcher on every team was adjusted. We also adjusted the ratings for some position players as well (e.g. Javy Lopez on the '93 Braves who had 100 contact / 100 power vs lefties and 97 contact / 100 power vs righties).

2. We made adjustments here and there to try to make things more realistic, but we didn't really do a comprehensive team by team analysis.

3. A number of people submitted the audios. AlexTony can provide all the names (to make sure that I don't forget anyone), but I know that Homer813 submitted a lot of them.

works fine for me too.

two things too:

1. during the install i got the gfpack error. though everything seems to be fine from what i can tell.

2. just comparing the cyberface list, and still noticed that some faces are still set to generics. and when i assign them the face number assigned, the face isn't present in the models.big. i.e. dean palmer.

I'm not sure about the gfxpak error. I haven't seen this.

The Dean Palmer face wasn't received in time to get into TC7. We froze the files that went into the release at the beginning of last week. We had a few issues to iron out with the Installer, so that's why TC7 wasn't released until yesterday.

by the way, i included Trues' latest datafile.

Try Camera Angle 6/4, i play with that. It's amazing.

and if u get a chance, check out KSM FINAL V2 Datafile FOX 9. He's got a pitcher ball release cam where the camera becomes the ball once the pitch is released. it's sickckkkk.

Archived