Looking for an OLD PressBox photo...

Hey I HAve a Ps3 i am trying to get the mvp 2005 most recent rosters i have a usb i need to know which rosters i need to download and also how to transfer from pc to ps3 using the usb please someone tell me im about to die i want to play this game with new rosters badly

Hey I HAve a Ps3 i am trying to get the mvp 2005 most recent rosters i have a usb i need to know which rosters i need to download and also how to transfer from pc to ps3 using the usb please someone tell me im about to die i want to play this game with new rosters badly

Wrong thread.

There IS a thin, white border. Blindy McBlinderson. lol.

Thanks for the compliment, tho.

Blindy McBlinderson?!? Never heard that one before - lol.

Anyhow, the sig looks good - Although Pujols looks like he has a bunch of goosebumps or had a problem with acne scarring earlier in life!

Anyhow, the sig looks good - Although Pujols looks like he has a bunch of goosebumps or had a problem with acne scarring earlier in life!

Yeah I always noticed that about the pics from that Nike ad. He does look rather bumpy. Ah well. I don't need him to be pretty - just his swing.

No real difference in this one: Just made it a little smaller than the maximum allowed size on this site - cuz ever since I got this small sig when I became a moderator, I've come to like the smaller sigs much more. Less distracting from the thread, but still give you something nice to look at. :)

Pujols_White_Sig_Small01.jpg

Archived