Padres67

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WoW - That is Great HardcoreLegend that you are undertaking that and also Great Work.

TC69 is progressing as we speak but we havn't placed any projected date for release (would like for it to be prior to Opening Day) so please take your time as you will certainly be a major contributor to it of which we sincerely appreciate.

Just to let you know a few of the uniform adjustments we will be making for TC69 (as well as updating TC61*, TC64 & TC67 with).

1) Team Belts will be the actual colors worn in 1969 (as we can best determine) which none were those brown belts --- most either black or team's dominant color.

2) Old Time cleats/spkes were still dominantly worn in 1969 without any logos or such on them and none were known to be any color other than Black.

3) Catcher's chest protector did not have that shoulder patch which I can send you the Alpha for that.

4) Catcher's face mask did not have those extended bars on the left and right sides which I can also send you an Alpha for that.

5) Catcher's chest protector and Shin Guards are assigned the colors that can best be determined that they worn in 1969 which for the most part were getting away from those mostly traditional Black versions and going more toward using Team Colors.

6) For the most part Flapless Helmets were still being used.

7) A strong preference but not an absolute requirement is to utilized 1X versus 2X uniforms as frequently as possible to eliminate the additional performance hit.

I know all that may seem very picky but I think we would all agree and accept the fact that we are fairly picky about our Total Classic releases. It would be fantastic if you can implement those things above but if not we understand and we would make the changes ourselves prior to using them in the release - of course all credit for them will be yours.

Thanks so much,

Don

• 3 weeks later...

HardcoreLegend,

Those too look fabulous. Thanks so much for all you are doing as they will certainly add to the uniqueness of TC69 ----

We have been making steady progress with TC69 - although my Laptop which I use for development of these mods developed a very serious problem last night but I will be shipping it off today to our support group for total image recovery and that will create a delay for about 3 days or so .......... But the good news is I was able to backup all of my TC69 stuff before I have it shipped out.

Take Care,

Don

• 1 month later...

Hey there 112155,

Actually we don't have an approximate release date. I have been working on it a good bit this week and hope to have it released in not too long.

But to be totally honest with you I have had a hard time pulling myself away from my 56, 64, 78 & 94 Dynasties lately - otherwise - TC69 would have been released over a month ago. Nothing more than that has delayed it.

Take Care,

Don

Hey there 112155,

Actually we don't have an approximate release date. I have been working on it a good bit this week and hope to have it released in not too long.

But to be totally honest with you I have had a hard time pulling myself away from my 56, 64, 78 & 94 Dynasties lately - otherwise - TC69 would have been released over a month ago. Nothing more than that has delayed it.

Take Care,

Don

Take all the time you need cause I plan on saving this one for this next offseason so I can give it the proper attention it deserves...

• 1 month later...

TC69 progress is steady and nearing completion ....... TC56 & TC78 updates are being released now ....... TC9 is soon to follow ........ then 1988 is shortly behind them ........ TC69 will follow those releases of which we long ago learnt not to state any dates as they always seem to slip for various reasons ........ with TC69 specifically it has been a combination of the other work going on with other releases but mostly because of time being spent enjoying some of the dynasties currently being played ....... we too enjoy these games when we can !

• 1 month later...

Rosters are 98% done with only team/manager attributes and such remaining. The cosmetics are in progress but a bit left to do. Then the '69 specific music walk up ditties need to be done and that should be it. Tests are actually being done with TC69 as we speak and all looks really nice as far as results go.

The delay on this mod has been almost totally due to the enjoyment of all the existing mods available ---- they are just very hard to walk away from thus taking time from finishing out the TC69 mod.

Plus there are other mods we are working on as well which in themselves will also be nice additions to the Total Classics collection.

Hang in there with us ---- we know we have slowed down a great deal on pumping out these mods but again it is because we are now enjoying them too.

Don

Oh are the Montreal Expos in, they use to play at Jarry Park

i suse Milwaukee stadium with thes old modes it ressembles

I guess i'll have to be strong, they did not win many ball games

Bailey Staub Parrish i beleive where on that team

anyway thanks in advance

Marsl

in Montreal

anyway thanks in advance

Marsl

in Montreal

Not Parrish, but Bob Bailey and Rusty Staub did play for the 1969 Expos.

anyway thanks in advance

Marsl

in Montreal

It doesn't look anywhere near as nice as paul and HCL's milwaukee, but my cruddy little Colt Stadium may be the most accurate for Parc Jarry.

SS Bobby Wine

LF Ron Fairly

RF Rusty Staub

CF Mack Jones

1B Bob Bailey

3B CoCo Laboy

C Ron Brand

SS Gary Sutherland

1B Donn Clendenon

2B Kevin Collins

C John Batman

CF Ty Cline

CF Adolfo Phillips

LF Jose Herrera

SS Maury Wills

SP Bill Stoneman

SP Steve Renko

SP Mike Wegener

SP Jerry Robertson

SP Gary Waslewski

LR Carl Morton

MR Howie Reed

SU Carroll Sembera

SU Roy Face

CL Dan McGinn

HarecoreLegend,

If you would like your 1969 uniforms included in TC69 - please send what you have completed my way as likely I will be finalizing the uniforms real soon.

Thanks,

Don

Anyone wishing to have any of their Loading Screens included please also send them my way to include in the final setup.

Archived