SEA-Miguel Batista

SEA-Arthur Rhodes

SD-Greg Madduz

FA-Mike Piazza

FA-David Wells

Edited by bhurst99

• 2 weeks later...

jaysgoals_zps38f8df9d.png

I accomplished three of my goals on my four-year contract. I crushed the goal of having three players hit .280 or better and finishing with a win percentage of .470 better.

I almost blew the division with my late season collapse.

It's kind of strange one of my goals wasn't winning the World Series within my four-year contract but I guess that's a reflection of poorly the Jays were playing in real life before the 2008 season.

Thought I had a chance with a major individual award but Frank Thomas and A.J. Burnett fell short. I never came close to a 10-game winning streak.

WOW! Even though you beat the Mets in the World Series, congrats on the win and completing the season man! Here's something that will make you really go nuts...well, not really, it's just a small tidbit. I remember when you actually started this dynasty on this website. It was one of the first to my knowledge use the Show as your main game. I was gone for a bit, and I had thought you had finished this, but even if anything had happened that prevented you from not doing this, the quality and presentation is still top notch man. I've also been checking out your NHL 09 Be -A -Pro dynasty on Operation Sports too.

Really good job on this, glad to see it come full circle!

Thanks. It only took like four years to play one season. LOL

That's OK. I'm about 5 years into my TC1978 dynasty with the Yankees. I've played every game and am about 130 games into the season. I'm just about into the month of September. I WILL eventually finish the season.