Loading Updated Rosters

r2cjr

make sure ur folders are set to show hidden files and folders

then go to

C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves and put the ros file there

then once u start the game up u should be able to have the new rosters available

• 5 months later...

How can I apply it in Vista? I can't find a Saves folder on my system.

For Roster & Slider files:

For Vista Users:

Goto My Computer and click the Organize tab at the top left, Click Folder and Search Options and select the

view tab. Ensure that the button labeled Show Hidden Files and Folders under the folder Hidden Files and Folders

is selected. If it is not selected then select it.

Proceed to the Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/MLB 2k9/Saves folder and extract the .ROS

file and load it in the game.

i wouldnt doubt it mark even if u put it as a stickie there still would be someone who hasnt searched it,id say its been the most common question asked,good thing we have maestro *lol* and speaking of rosters hopefully within the weekend or sometime next week i may have my update finally finished if no problems occur,im down to the reds ,rockies,royals.tigers ,twins ,white sox and yankees double a and a rosters to finish then do a final check

• 6 months later...

don't you know about'em? it's a game with an special installation, it "weghts" less than a normal dvd game (dvd5 mlb 2k9 7-8 gbs, RIP mlb 2k9 4,5 gbs)

and well it got installed in (OS (C:)/games/MLB_2K9) and all files are ".IFF", i have no clue where the roster could go 'cause the roster in the game it's an IFF file too

Archived