MVPedit 0.20

rglass95

http://www.glass4.com/mvpedit/

New version! New version! New version!

Just a couple of minor fixes. Namely, fixing that runtime error 75 and support for the new version of the Lahman database.

Question: What would you most like to see for MVP Baseball 2005? And I know that SAV files is at the top of everyone's list. :) But is there anything else? I have a couple of ideas I'm kicking around right now but it's still early, and we don't quite know what EA is going to present us with. But if anyone has anything to share, feel free.

:idea:

http://www.glass4.com/mvpedit/

New version! New version! New version!

Just a couple of minor fixes. Namely, fixing that runtime error 75 and support for the new version of the Lahman database.

Question: What would you most like to see for MVP Baseball 2005? And I know that SAV files is at the top of everyone's list. :) But is there anything else? I have a couple of ideas I'm kicking around right now but it's still early, and we don't quite know what EA is going to present us with. But if anyone has anything to share, feel free.

:idea:

YEAS, i love MVPEdit, sweet work.

My Biggest Wish for MVP 2005 is upward compatibility with all the MVP 2004 Mods and in particular MVPEdit compatibility. If '04 modded Rosters, Uniforms & Stadiums are compatible then I will be satisfied with whatever MVP 2005 improvement come our way otherwise it is very doubtful I will embrace 2005 quickly.

Thanks Robert - and I am hoping awfully hard that your MVPEdit program can make a smooth transition to MVP 2005 without leaving so much quality work by so many modders behind - if not MVP 2005 has a very high mountain to climb !!!

Thanks Again,

Don

New Orleans

Robert,

Aside from MVPEdit compatibility here are a few functions I would like to see in MVP 2005:

1) Ability to control more than 1 team in Dynasty mode - preferrably all teams or at least the ability to play any game on the entire MLB schedule.

2) Ability to selectively setup a Playoff Bracket or Tournament Type Play without having to sim an entire season.

3) Ability to elect to use a 4 ( or even 3 in rare cases ) man pitching rotation versus the mandatory 5 man rotation imposed by MVP 2004 for CPU controlled teams.

4) Ability to have a selection for scheduled number of games per season.

5) Ability to setup a league with fewer teams and adjustable divisional alignments.

Those would be my wishes and basically in that order.

We Shall See Won't We !!!

to be able to grab one player off a classic team from Lahman database.

the way I do it now is load a team, drag the player I want to a different trams and then load a new team up.

to be able to globally edit gb% fb% ld% hr%, you can try now but weird things happen when you do.

to be able to export rosters with the INCORRECT # of players on the teams, that would save me hours of time when building classic rosters. Some things I still use notepad for when dealing with the rosters but it is a pain when I can not export the roster because a team has 26 or 21 players

Now if you are asking about additional functions for MVPEdit I have only a couple:

1) Ability to import a players personal traits from an existing player (more than likely another version of himself from a different year that has already been customized) such as Batting Stance, Face, Body Style, Hair, Glove Color. Portrait #, etc. to merge it with newly assigned ratings after a Lahman Data Base import or simple creation from scratch.

2) Very Tough One would be Ability to see the actual Batting Stance; Pitchers Delivery; Face assigned to a player that is being customized.

OK, the only way ive ever been able to do stuff with my rosters is through the game itself and this is very lame and time consuming when i get too far behind.

I Wonder if someone might be able to give me a brief(but in depth LOL) rundown on how i edit my rosters using MVPEDIT, for which ive just downloaded the newest version right now.

Thanks in advance guys

• 2 weeks later...

i had a couple but can't remember off the top of my head except this one:

have a check implemented for player uniform numbers so when people are moved from A level and AA to say AAA you don't have 3 people with the same uniform number, similar to how you're not allowed to export without having exactly 25 players on your MLB squad. maybe make it so the uniform numbers that match turn red.

btw, i think your app was the single most important utility in the mvp series thus far. my mvp experience would not have been nearly as enjoyable with all these bugs had you not released MVPedit. thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived