Help Navigating Menus

Edgil

So I have been using my Xbox 360 MadCatz controller and it works great for gameplay and general navigation of menu screens but I have run into a big problem. When I am navigating in the Roster, Free Agent, or Team Summary it says to press "4" to switch between A/AA/AAA/MLB and "5" to look at the Player Information. The problem is that the only way that this works or the keyboard is functional is if I play an actual game and for some reason that seems to activate the keyboard/mouse as an active controller and then those buttons work and I never thought of it as much of a problem just a large inconvienence. Well now that my first season is over I was going through the Offseason Tasks and there is no way to play a game first so my keyboard doesnt work and I can't switch through the organization with "4" and I can't see any player info with "5" and i pressed every single button and button combination on the controller and every single other key on the keyboard and nothing works. To me this makes no sense and I'm thinking there has to be a way to fix it. If there is a way that someone knows of to set up a button on my controller that would have the same capability or if there is a way to make the keyboard/mouse always an active controller that would be awesome to know. Any insight or any way around this problem that anyone knows of would be a major help because I am basically stuck right now and I can't continue my franchise because I got to the Fix Organization screen and I can't do it because I can't switch levels in the organization and it's pretty frustrating which made me have to "End Task" on the game.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks a bunch everyone take care.

-Kevin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived