Score Graphic Help

louie31313

hi to all..just wanna ask a favor to improve my dynasty presentation

i'm just wondering if anyone has images that is used to show a game's score with Runs,hits,errors and top performers like the one in Baseball Tonight so i can make a template in photoshop.. i like ones that's simple but presentable

i don't know a lot of this because in my country i can only watch YES network covered games(Yankees Games)..and the one in baseball tonight is too hard for me because i'm not that good in PS.

thanks a lot sirs

hi to all..just wanna ask a favor to improve my dynasty presentation

i'm just wondering if anyone has images that is used to show a game's score with Runs,hits,errors and top performers like the one in Baseball Tonight so i can make a template in photoshop.. i like ones that's simple but presentable

i don't know a lot of this because in my country i can only watch YES network covered games(Yankees Games)..and the one in baseball tonight is too hard for me because i'm not that good in PS.

thanks a lot sirs

Give me some time today louie, and I may be able to come up with an old template I used in the past.  I'll look later this afternoon when I have some free time.

louie -

I was digging through some old templates and came across this one.  It's not exactly the Baseball Tonight Template, but it has most of the relevant information that you would need.  

Here is a pic of the PSD (Photoshop File) that I can send you.  The font used is Ariel.

You can edit the file anyway you want to, but here is the same template with the results filled out, a background, and a logo.

If you want it, let me know and I can just attach it in this thread.  

louie -

I was digging through some old templates and came across this one.  It's not exactly the Baseball Tonight Template, but it has most of the relevant information that you would need.  

Here is a pic of the PSD (Photoshop File) that I can send you.  The font used is Ariel.

2aaizbn.jpg

You can edit the file anyway you want to, but here is the same template with the results filled out, a background, and a logo.

141tj4z.jpg

If you want it, let me know and I can just attach it in this thread.  

that's awesome sir JR!! i would like to use that.. your'e a very kind man sir,, to think i was asking for a picture to use as a model to make a template and you giving a .PSD file , i'm so lucky :yahoo:

uhmm one more thing where can i download the font Ariel ? because i don't think i have it

Ariel should be a standard font, but if for some reason you don't have it, you can get that and hundreds of other fonts Here.

If you don't like that font, remember you can change it to whatever you want.  Also, there is only a gray background, so you can choose whatever you want to use, possibly the team you are representing, etc.

Have fun.   B)

Post_ScoreTemplate.ZIP

Archived