Changing Team For Dynasty

agsasd

I'm playing mvp baseball 2005 still and I'm playing dynasty mode. I want to change my team for dynasty, but for some reason my stupid team is keep extending my contract! (After first season I was able to choose the team I wanted, but after that.. I'm at year 2017 and team keeps extending my contract..) What should I do? Should I try to get F on my management skill? I keep getting C- and D but it does not work.. help please and thank you very much.

I mentioned right next to the title saying without using team changing program. Which I think that was TyWiggins team changer, but thank you for reply~!

Maybe I'm reading something wrong here, but couldn't you just use TyWiggins' Team Changer?  It's been awhile since I've looked for it, but you can either find it here in the download section, or over at EA Mods.

I mentioned right next to the title saying without using team changing program. Which I think that was TyWiggins team changer, but thank you for reply~!

The sub title (to the topic title) used to show up on my front page, but it hasn't since the site upgraded.   Here's what mine looks like:

Obviously I didn't see your sub title, but just curious, does anyone else's front page look like mine does?  

Yeah my front page looks like that too Rudi - and to answer your question about changing teams, I've never tried it, but trade your best player for a semi-good deal and lead the team to a below .500 season and maybe they'll axe you haha

lol, or play with the 2009 Oakland A's.  

You'll be gone by the All-Star Break.   B)

Archived