Mlb2K10 Roster Editor

tywiggins

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

error message compressed roster.iff file is not supported. how can i get the roster file to work

you can use http://downloads.moddingway.com/file/2909.html to decompress your roster.iff

you can also load .ros .fxg .cmg files from your saves folder.

In windows 7 the saves folder is -- C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K10\Saves

In windows XP the saves folder is -- C:\Users\username\Application Data\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K10\Saves

TY do i have to buy a new code if i bought one for 2k9?

Yes. You can get a 25% discount though.

Two ways:

1. Send me $7.50 and your registration number for MLB2K10 roster editor. You can use the Paypal donate button here: http://tywiggins.mlbmods.com

2. Buy it for $10.00. Give me your MLB2K10 roster editor registration number, and tell me that you purchased MLB2K9 roster editor and would like the discount. I'll send you $2.50 back.

Either way, I will check to make sure that you did buy MLB2K9 roster editor.

Great TY can you help me with PAYPAL not to sure how to use it.

Definately want to get it I'm working on a nice Spreadsheet with all of the fake names in the game.

If you have a debit or credit card, you can pay without creating a paypal account if you want.

Here's how:

1. click my signature.

2. click my Buy Now button.

3. to the left of the "log in to paypal" box, click the "continue" link.

4. fill out the form, and press the "review order and continue" button.

5. If your information is correct, click the "Pay now" button.

THX TY is editor done already or not yet.

I will try it out tomorow.

Also wondering if anyone knows where i can direct download MLB2K10.

I'm still working on the second version.

The first version you can get to by clicking my signature, then clicking the "Download page" link at the bottom of the page.

The only place that I'm aware of where you can buy and download MLB2K10 is gamestop. http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76509

hey ty a quick question,i did a total roster update for 2k9 which i replaced all fake names and all free agents that no longer were in pro ball at any level

and the game runs fine including franchise except the only problem was when u create a player in game it would crash.Any ideas what would cause that,this way

i dont repeat that problem for 2k10

I don't think this is a necessary option for the editor, but some people may want it included...

Justin Turner, a 2B in the Orioles farm system, is in 2k10. He is white in real life, but let's just say his player is farthest from that in the game haha. They have his real portrait in the game, so I don't want to create a new player looking more like him because then I'll have two of the same in the game.

Adjusting skin tones and faces for generically built players would be great if possible. I could do this with one of your MVP editors.