• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 alda

alda

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:55 PM

I have problem.When I try to play All-Star game in Dynasty play,the game fall.Why?

#2 Jim825

Jim825

Commissioner

• Administrators
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

I have problem.When I try to play All-Star game in Dynasty play,the game fall.Why?

Exactly what do you mean by "the game fall"? Do you mean it crashes? If so, when does it crash? What pitchers do you have selected? What stadium are you playing in?

#3 alda

alda

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 12:38 PM

Exactly what do you mean by "the game fall"? Do you mean it crashes? If so, when does it crash? What pitchers do you have selected? What stadium are you playing in?

It crashes during the season when I simulate matches and when i want to play all-star game,then the game crashes.

#4 Maestro23

Maestro23

MVP

• Contributors +
  • 4,481 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:42 PM

It crashes during the season when I simulate matches and when i want to play all-star game,then the game crashes.

How did you install the mod? Did you use the original MVP discs?

#5 Jim825

Jim825

Commissioner

• Administrators
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

When you installed the mod, did you install it for Dynasty Play or Exhibition Play? If you installed it for Exhibition Play, the game will crash if you try to play in dynasty mode.

#6 alda

alda

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:42 AM

When you installed the mod, did you install it for Dynasty Play or Exhibition Play? If you installed it for Exhibition Play, the game will crash if you try to play in dynasty mode.

I installed Dynasty Play

#7 Jim825

Jim825

Commissioner

• Administrators
  • 3,961 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:27 AM

I installed Dynasty Play

You said it crashed during season play and the All Star game. Is it just the All Star game that is crashing or is it other games as well? What team are you using for your dynasty? Does it crash with every game or just certain opponents or in certain stadiums? If so, which ones? We'll need more information in order to diagnose the cause of your crashes. Did you install TC10 on top of a "clean" MVP2005 installation or did you install it on top of another mod (e.g. MVP2008)?

#8 MarkB

MarkB

Omertà

• Contributors +
  • 13,646 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:31 AM

Good luck with this one, Jim. Methinks you'll still be here trying to diagnose the problem in March 2011.

If you're lucky.

#9 Yankee4Life

Yankee4Life

Legend

• Administrators
  • 21,061 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:45 AM

Alda let me try to help you here. Did you download this game from somewhere? Because sometimes that can have something to do with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users