Batting Practice Causing 69 Classic To Crash.

sask3m

I installed 1969 classics over a clean mvp 05 but when i try to access batting practice in the mini games the game crashes to the desktop. Is this a known problem or is it only on my end. Thanks.

PS: By the way i am able to use pitching practice with no problems.

Hey good eye. I checked it out and had the same problem. For instance I am able to select my team and then my player. Once I advance and get to this screen; it crashes back to the desktop:

mvp20052010-09-2014-07-01-96.jpg

I tried 3 different teams with the same results. I checked out batting practice on the TC '64,'74, and '78 Mods and it worked fine. So, somehow it's an issue with 1969 only. If I find out anything, I will defintely give a shout out.

I installed 1969 classics over a clean mvp 05 but when i try to access batting practice in the mini games the game crashes to the desktop. Is this a known problem or is it only on my end. Thanks.

PS: By the way i am able to use pitching practice with no problems.

Actually you'll want to copy it into your /data folder...not data/datafile. Just make sure to delete it out of the /data/datafile folder then copy to /data and you should be good to go. Let me know if that works for you.

Hey thanks a bunch, i'll give that a try. :)

PS: No luck. :( I copied into total classic/Data/Database and replaced the attrib.dat that was in there but it still crashes. Was that where you placed yours? thanks.

Actually you'll want to copy it into your /data folder...not data/datafile. Just make sure to delete it out of the /data/datafile folder then copy to /data and you should be good to go. Let me know if that works for you.

I don't understand why copying a roster file to the data folder would work. :unknw: All of the .dat files should be in the data/database folder.

If you got it to work by copying the file to the data folder, I guess it doesn't really matter.

Ok what i actually did to get it working was to overwrite the attrib.dat in the database folder. I had an mvp folder on my desktop from when i had installed this 69 classics a while back and on first try i overwrote the file in that folder, lol, needless to say i had to overwrite the attrib.dat in the easports/mvp folder, if that makes any sense. :)

Archived