Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

​what do you mean WIP?  looks great lol.  he's a hard one to do but you captured his likeliness.  

​he's got a thin face and a long neck and thats all that stands out. guys with less prominent looking features are harder to do. Tulowitzki for example. as with Petit he looks like a thumb with a beard, much easier to capture

Another great likeness.  The only thing I've seen as a problem with him in the past (and present) is for some reason he gets a purpleish hue to his face.

​less noticable than the 2013 one i did. i cheated, just used a new texture on the 2013 model, which is why i have to fix the texture mapping

​less noticable than the 2013 one i did. i cheated, just used a new texture on the 2013 model, which is why i have to fix the texture mapping

Can you show us a picture Posey. Put him on first base and used as Petco Park stadium. Because of the light, I'm interested  how it looks in the light.

​he's got a thin face and a long neck and thats all that stands out. guys with less prominent looking features are harder to do. Tulowitzki for example. as with Petit he looks like a thumb with a beard, much easier to capture

​yeah that's what i meant.  i think it looks great already.

Can you show us a picture Posey. Put him on first base and used as Petco Park stadium. Because of the light, I'm interested  how it looks in the light.

the purplish tint issue is easy to fix in the texture.  if you guys ever need pointers on it, i can show you.

​texture here. doesnt look purple at all, maybe just the stadium lighting

posey.bmp

much better, less shiny. thanks!

no problem.  not sure if you work in layers, but if you do, it's easier to modify it if you have a psd with the separate layers.  i can see if i can write down some of the steps i do for it next time.