Grmrprs 2011 Rosters

grmrpr1313

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Grmrprs 2011 Rosters

File Submitter: grmrpr1313

File Submitted: 01 Mar 2011

File Category: Rosters

Version: 1.0

This is my project seeing a lot of people are wanting another year of the best baseball game ever I've logged many hours and completed my

2011 rosters for Spring training.

More to come when rosters are set for Minors.

Click here to download this file

• 5 weeks later...

ok,here's the deal, i've replaced the original game rosters for one of the latest 2010,now that roster change it's like permanent and i dont want it anymore.....is there a posibility to replace this new one of the topic o go back to the original?.....by the way,i didn't make a backup :S

only the roster modder can tell you if it's compatible. if he's been following the changes made in the id list thread, it should be up to date with the 2011 pack i released, which includes jogar's faces updated to the appropriate id numbers.

only the roster modder can tell you if it's compatible. if he's been following the changes made in the id list thread, it should be up to date with the 2011 pack i released, which includes jogar's faces updated to the appropriate id numbers.

Thanks Homer. Another few quick questions if you don't mind. Is there a way for me to check this by using any of the tools available and also, if the facepack isn't compatible with the roster but is upload anyway, does it crash the game or does it simply put the faces on the wrong players? I'm currently running a working version of the MVP 08 total conversion mod.

if you familiarize yourself with mvpedit, you can do it yourself. if you open the roster up in mvpedit, you can match the cyberface and portrait id numbers up to the list here: http://mlbmods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=274

instead of going through every entry, start on the last page of the thread and look at the posts made for new changes. keep going back as far as you need to until everything matches.

if you familiarize yourself with mvpedit, you can do it yourself. if you open the roster up in mvpedit, you can match the cyberface and portrait id numbers up to the list here: http://mlbmods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=274

instead of going through every entry, start on the last page of the thread and look at the posts made for new changes. keep going back as far as you need to until everything matches.

I'm familiar with MVP Edit. I'll check the roster against the list you provided. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived