Mlb2K11 Roster Editor

tywiggins

Link to buy: http://tywiggins.mvpmods.com/buy11.html

Link to download: http://tywiggins.mvpmods.com/downloads/downloads.html

Link to 1.0 Release Announcement: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=51447&view=findpost&p=618644

Link to Latest Release Announcement: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=51447&view=findpost&p=620669

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Message:

I'm going to be making a roster editor again this year. I won't be getting the game for 2 or 3 days.

I would appreciate it if someone that has already received the game would send me a file so I can get started on it now.

Assuming the game uses the same kinds of files as last year (and 2k9), here are the files that would be of most use to me:

roster.iff -- in the folder where the game is installed

anything.ros -- in your Saves folder after you save a roster

One of each of these files would also be of some use to me:

anything.fxg -- in your Saves folder after you save a franchise

anything.cmg -- in your Saves folder after you save in My Player mode

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be making a roster editor again this year. I won't be getting the game for 2 or 3 days.

I would appreciate it if someone that has already received the game would send me a file so I can get started on it now.

Assuming the game uses the same kinds of files as last year (and 2k9), here are the files that would be of most use to me:

Roster.iff

Roster.ros

ty.7z

Great news !!

Any chance you could add a function to export all player stats and team standings in this year's version ? I'd be willing to pay extra. Thanks

Are you still going to offer a discount to those that purchased the MLB2K10 Editor? Thx for your time to create the editor, we'd be lost without it.

ty, glad to hear your making a roster editor for mlb 2k11. i hope you can incorporate a player swap (trade) capability similar to rglass's mvp editor. that made it so easy to swap players between teams.

Hi Ty,

When you do get started this year do you think you could get the teams list to come up as an organization so switching players from A to AAA to MLB could be alot easier? I expect that there will be alot of changes if 2k cares about the people with the pc version. I got my game Monday and its messed up. They did a great job on cosmetics but stats are messed up in some cases and other things. Right after spring training of my first year of my player my uniform changed from the tigers to the diamond backs. The game this year monitors many things. SO much as you could end up with your overall rating dropping for a bit. Stealing is a real joke now. They should have left it alone. Gonna be alot of successful stealing this year.

MLB2K11 Roster Editor Version 1.0 is now available. http://tywiggins.mvpmods.com/buy11.html

3 day trial. Registration is $10 ($8.50 for if you bought MLB2K10 Roster Editor)

Version 1.0 allows you to edit:

portrait number

jersey number

bats/throws

birth date

country

height

weight

peak age start

peak age end

potential

durability

clutch

batting/doubles/triples/hrs/eye vs LHP

batting/doubles/triples/hrs/eye vs RHP

bunting

drag bunting

speed

aggressiveness

awareness

acceleration

glove

throwing accuracy

arm strength

range

anticipation

catcher - blocking the plate

catcher - blocking pitches

catcher - game calling

fielding at C/1B/2B/3B/SS/LF/CF/RF

bunting tendency

out by SO tendency

out by GB tendency

base on balls tendency

stealing tendency

batting stance

stance style

stance height

swing type

step type

pitch type, speed, movement, control, tendency

composure

stamina

pickoff

pitching/triples/doubles/hrs vs LHB

pitching/triples/doubles/hrs vs RHB

base on balls allowed tendency

K tendency

GB tendency

Pitcher's delivery

windup

stretch

Energy %

pitcher role

Files that you can edit:

.ROS files -- Roster File

.FXG files -- Franchise File

.CMG files -- My Player File

roster.iff -- default roster (in the game's folder)

Link to Version 1.1 announcement: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=51447&view=findpost&p=618682

grate to have for this year. you seemed to have out fast to. the ? just for me you seen anything about mike it possible adjust team budgets or away in the later editors to change players salaries. just asking, not a big deal, just am wondering.

I am not sure if the trial version doesn't allow certain edits but:

This year's Roster Editor that I have just installed I can not change the name. There's a check box to uncheck that the 2K10 allows to do things like change name, and position, etc. But I have yet to figure it out, so I am requesting a little help with this.

The check box is not accessible to my mouse curser.

thanks

I am not sure if the trial version doesn't allow certain edits but:

This year's Roster Editor that I have just installed I can not change the name. There's a check box to uncheck that the 2K10 allows to do things like change name, and position, etc. But I have yet to figure it out, so I am requesting a little help with this.

The check box is not accessible to my mouse curser.

thanks

I based the interface of MLB2K11 Roster Editor on last year's versions. I disabled a few things because I haven't written the updated code for them yet, or found the new locations in the file for them.

Name editing is a top priority for the next version.

Other priorities for the next version or two are salary/contract, overall, appearance, face number, Injury/DL information, and roster editing.

another thing I noticed that was odd was injured players injury type, number of days on dl, etc does not show up in the new Roster Editor. It would be a great asset to have this functioning since this year's game creates too many injuries.

thanks

version 1.1 is now available. http://tywiggins.mvpmods.com/buy11.html

The only difference is the new Uniform tab. This lets you change 12 colors associated with each uniform.

uniformcolorspreview.png

Link to version 1.2 annoucement: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=51447&view=findpost&p=618990

im having trouble with getting the color change working. i selected the uniform tab. then the team i wanted in this case i worked two differant teams, the the jays, to get the black gone to a blue, whci im not sure is compeltly working, and the other i know not working, i selected the dodgers raod and di the numbers and litters to have the white trim, but nothing changed.

you thoughts.

im having trouble with getting the color change working. i selected the uniform tab. then the team i wanted in this case i worked two differant teams, the the jays, to get the black gone to a blue, whci im not sure is compeltly working, and the other i know not working, i selected the dodgers raod and di the numbers and litters to have the white trim, but nothing changed.

you thoughts.

The editor only saves the currently selected uniform. If you change to a different uniform without saving, any changes you made are lost.

After you saved with the editor, did you load your file in the game?

Also, some of the 12 colors don't get used on some uniforms. For example, most uniforms don't use the 2nd border colors.

its a franchis file, so i wnet to game mode slected the franchise i wanted and loaded that. it the name named file as opened in the editor

I just tested it with the dodgers home and away. It looks like neither uniform makes use of the any of the border 1 or border 2 colors.

I'll have to find a way to make the uniform use them.

something not, right and not sure why. using a franchise file, i chose to edit team color 1 and you had stated that controls the helmet and sleeves. i used tob for this wanting to change it from that gray your editor says it is to a blue. selected it, changed it, saved it, then went to game, loaded it up, and ran. the results is yes it made a change, but not to the helmet and sleeves, but to the catching gear. the helmet is a black.

any thoughts here.

also one issue is coming up and dont know if its me or or the program. after do that and i shut down the editor, if i go to the editor again of course game no running i'm getting a message the says "MLB2K11 Roster editor.exe has stopped working."

they my solution right now is to restart my system to run the program.

any thoughts here

and a ? will this run in 64 bit or it only able to run in 32 bit. if able to run it 64 bit i send the program over there and edit from there.

my system win7 ultimate 32bit

Archived