Anyone Think They Could Add The Nike Logo On Mock Neck Shirts?

BSU-FAN

I was think it would be cool if someone could find a way to edit the file the game uses for the mock neck shirts and put the Nike swoosh on it like many of the players wear. I'm not savy enough to figure out where that file for uni's would be stored or else I would try it myself. :help: Just an idea not even sure if it's possible but I thought I would throw it out there and see if someone wanted to tackle this. :search:

headshot_1589.jpg

Example

I think it is possible. Thought I remembered seeing those Korean guys creating custom logos for undershirts. Just blind luck, but I managed to download a pretty decent weather mod over there today.

You should send it to me if you can. I have been trying to get a hold of the Total Patch 2.0 but can't figure out how to download anything from that ridiculous site.

You should send it to me if you can. I have been trying to get a hold of the Total Patch 2.0 but can't figure out how to download anything from that ridiculous site.

Lol +1. I want to rip apart the global and game data files and do some reverse engineering. Let me know if you can get ahold of it.

Damn. Sorry I didnt double check the link. It wont work for me either. I found it in the preview section on that site. Look for the picture of it

Do you have a cafe/naver account? I cant figure out how to sign up for one. I think I have figured out hot to download stuff from there but it tries to make me sign into that cafe naver thing. :facepalm: I have got a lot further using internet explorer since the bing translator seems to work better on their site then Google. Also DetroitStyle let me know if you find anything out on the Nike logo on the mock necks. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but after seeing everything they can mod on NBA2k11 I think we have only scratched the surface of whats possible. I have tried reaching out to MichaelVlutz49 over at moddingway because he is the only one I know who can edit the .exe files and change all kinds of stuff.

Lol. No I don't have an account. Can't even do that! I just use google or yahoo to translate, and navigate through the site. Beneath the big ad for the Total Patch 2.0, on the right side of screen, there are recent posts w/screenshots. I believe it was the third photo. For some reason, this sky mod isnt blocked for downloading.

For their uniform mods, equipment mods, etc. Look in the menu on the left for a list of links called "Patches." "Overseas Patches Park" and "Stadium Patches Park" is what they are ripping off from here. "Domestic Patches Park " includes their original mods. But their main focus is the "KBO Patch Park" total conversion mod for the Korean Baseball Organization.

one thing i noticed as i was looking that somehow they are able to change logos on the fields

im looking to see if i can spot the nike logo on the shirts

The field logos is actually really easy to do. It's in the stadium file, so just go in there and replace it with the mod tool. Same process as if you were changing ads. If you can't find it, you might need to find a texture and use the drop down menu to the left of "export res" because it may be grouped with others.

Also, changing the sky is really easy. It has its own 3 or 4 .iff files in the 2K directory. Just open with mod tool and replace the textures.

What I have noticed though is that 2k's are there for a reason, you really don't want to touch them. Tried adding high res clouds and they looked stretched out and pixelated

Archived