Pitcher Celebrations

niharjhatn

Hey guys

I had a quick question regarding pitcher celebrations...you know how Brian Wilson has his signature crossed armed move in the game, I was just wondering if there were any other pitchers with special save or strikeout routines?

I remember playing some guy online once and the commentator said something about a relief pitcher he brought on dancing on the mound etc... I was just wondering if any one knows if there are any pitchers with their own special K animations?

Thanks a lot!

No problems mate, thanks for taking the time to reply :)

Its just that I noticed that Brian Wilson had his own unique celebration in mlb 2k11, and was just wondering if there were any others like him in mlb 2k11... or if not, if it would be possible to edit pitcher animations so that guys like K-rod and valverde can go ballistic when they get a K or a save...

hopefully somebody replies!

This is an awesome forum BTW for anyone with an interest in baseball games. :D

No problems mate, thanks for taking the time to reply :)

Its just that I noticed that Brian Wilson had his own unique celebration in mlb 2k11, and was just wondering if there were any others like him in mlb 2k11... or if not, if it would be possible to edit pitcher animations so that guys like K-rod and valverde can go ballistic when they get a K or a save...

hopefully somebody replies!

This is an awesome forum BTW for anyone with an interest in baseball games. :D

You're welcome! I agree it is an awesome forum!

• 3 weeks later...

I can say that Brian Wilson DOES do his winning celebration in the game. But you don't really see it unless you watch for it and let the animations play out. Today I just found out that Pablo Sandavol does his ridiclous pre-bat warm ups by letting the animation run before his at bat.

Archived