DylanBradbury

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2012 Major League Schedule

File Submitter: DylanBradbury

File Submitted: 04 Feb 2012

File Category: Miscellaneous

Version: 1.0

Installation Instructions

1. Backup your original schedule.big file in Program Files/MVP Baseball 2005/data/database folder.

2. Copy the schedule.big file you just downloaded to your Program Files/MVP Baseball 2005/data/database folder.

3. Confirm replace.

4. The 2012 MLB Schedule should be loaded into MVP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Instructions

To change the year to 2012, rather than the default 2005, download tywiggins' Schedule Updater/Year Changer here: http://www.mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mvp-2005/mvp-tools/schedule-updater.

1. When you get to the team select screen, ALT-TAB out of MVP.

2. Load Schedule Updater.

3. Select option 1 and change the year to 2012, and choose if you want players' ages to change.

4. Select option 3, and choose "4" to set the schedule to start on March 28.

5. ALT-TAB back into MVP and continue as usual.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like last year, there are instances of game times still being "TBA." I just estimated, hope that's OK.

Take care,

Dylan

Click here to download this file

I was wondering if there was still enough steam in this site and this game for the 2012 sched to come out. i was actually looking into the specs of doing it myself ... nevermind! Dylan, it's an annual thing of beauty. Thank you so much. If there's anything I can do to contribute or repay (I'm working on new rosters), please let me know.

• 1 month later...