Which Button I Need To Use....

Rocket_Rick

..to take control over a certain baserunner. I have had a runner on third and first and hit a deep fly ball but the computer has the guy on first highlighted and I miss the chance to tag up and score. I know there use to be a button that allowed us to switch runners to control but I've yet to find it this time around.

I thought it was the "A" button or green one, so I went into the game to controller and made sure it was mapped that way and it was, but still when I have two or more on base and the computer has decided to highlight a runner,(mainly the one on first) I hit the A button and nothng happens.

I also check and made sure I did not have baserunning check as auto, it is not I control them. humm must be something broke with my controller, but everything else works just fine for the A button or the game is messed up.

On another subject, I was really getting tired of the fielders holding onto the ball and waiting until the last second to throw it so i set my base running sliders up to 80 which seems to correct that issue, plus it does not seem to have an adverse affect on more doubles or tripes.

May I add one more thng? I really think the main fault I have with this game overall is the fielding and all the stages in it. Outfielders holding the ball way too long, always throwing to the wrong base, I have ony had one outfielder every throw all the way to the catchers while trying to tag him out. Then why is it you hot a ground ball up the middle the SS is two feet from the bag but wait until the second baseman get there to throw a bullet in the ground(most throws are in the ground everywhere) to try for a double play? Also with two out they hit the ball near second base with a runner on first and they twirl and whirl and throw to first when if they just stuck their foot out they could have forced the man at second.

2K11 was alot more real in that sense than 2K12. other than these tidbits I see some overall improvements in the game, noting outstanding but better.